13

This is going to be special short chapter, so get cozy and prepare yourself :)

"I know this looks weird, but it's not what it looks like," Jungkook was desperately trying to find an excuse while Namjoon and Taehyung were scrutinizing him.

"We're listening?" Tae raised an eyebrow and leaned against the doorframe.

"So you remember how Alexa's water pipes broke?" Jungkook gazed over to Namjoon.

"Yeah?"

"She didn't have anywhere else to stay and since Jimin gave me the responsibility to look after her while he's away, I thought it would be okay to ask her to stay at my place until everything at her place is repaired again."

Jungkook lets out a breath, hoping that they believe what he just said because after all, it is the truth nevertheless.

"Jimin gave you the responsibility to look after his girlfriend?" Taehyung says after a long pause, his eyes widen before he pouts. "I'm way more responsible and mature than you, and my bond with him is also closer. Why he didn't ask me instead?"

Jungkook felt a peng of jealousy as he saw the enthusiasm of Taehyung who wanted to take care of Alexa instead of him, but he pushed that thought away for now.

"I thought you decided to stay at a hotel?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes, but then Jungkook persuaded me to stay at his place instead," Alexa's eyes shifted towards Jungkook to give him an encouraging smile.

"Well then, case closed I guess," Taehyung clapped his hands, moving towards the table to grab a pancake. "What are we doing today?"

"We?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah we," he repeated with his mouth full of pancake. "You can't just ditch us like that."

That was exactly what Jungkook wanted to do. Ditch his friends and spend his whole days with Alexa alone. But knowing Taehyung, he isn't going to let go.

Rolling his eyes, he took his place at his chair. He was about to give up the hope to spend the day with Alexa alone until he finally thought of a solution.

"Hey Taehyung, you know the cute girl who works at the cafe downtown you found attractive? I heard she's working today," he raised an eyebrow with a smirk plastered on his face.

Taehyung looked over at Namjoon, Alexa and back at Jungkook. "I'm out of here," he announced before he left and closed the door behind him. Namjoon decided to follow him.

"You're leaving too?" Jungkook asked.

"You know I love you bro, but I can count you hundred better ways to spend my day than with you," he waved his hand at the two and closed the door behind him.

"Your friends are ... special," Alexa broke the silence.

Later that night, Alexa and Jungkook decided to watch another movie together. Jungkook was enjoying his days with Alexa and her company. He would have never imagine how used he would get to making pancakes for her, hearing her soft giggles through the apartment every time he made a silly joke, watching movies with her at night and just finding comfort in her presence.

"This is so cozy!" Alexa squealed next to him, wrapping the fluffy blanket around her body until only her eyes and messy bun peeked from the blanket.

He chuckled, shaking his head as he prepared the movie. Alexa was just so easy to please with the way how she got so excited over such small things.

Forbidden Desire | J.JKOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara