Burst/Season 1 Shu Kurenai x Dying!reader

Tenchi: This is obviously NOT a request...

Takeri: Prepare the tissue everyone but this is gonna be sad

Hinata: This is actually author's request so why not

Xander: "Dying"? Is reader-chan gonna die?!

Tenchi: Maybe yes maybe no. *Shrugged*

Shu: *came in with box of tissues* I'm ready to face the sadness

The hosts: *sweatdropped*

Xander: Disclaimer please

Shu: Kira doesn't own anything but the plots! Enjoy!

________________________________

Title: I Love You, Shu

"Leave me alone!" You screamed and slammed the door of your room. Your parents looked at each other in worried.

You have a sickness called heart virus and apparently, that sickness can cause you death. And you don't know how long will you survive.

But one thing made you don't want to face is your crush, Shu Kurenai.

You really don't want him to know about your state and if he finds out, you'll know what he's gonna do.

You cried as you buried your face on the pillow.

You don't know want to face the Beyclub nor Shu... Unless...

You stopped crying and thinking a way and then, a light bulb appears on top of your head made you slightly smiled. You know what to do.

The next day

You sighed as you're ready to face it. You walked towards Beigoma Academy.

"(nickname)!!"

Stopping your tracks, you were greeted by the bluenette's hugs.

"Valt!" You groaned as he let go of you and nervously chuckled.

"Sorry!"

"You're early... You usually came to school late,"

"I know but I want to ask something,"

"What is it?"

"Who's your crush?" Valt had a smug on his face, made you blush and glared at him.

"No one,"

"But you're blushing! Who is it?! Was it Shu?!"

"Wha-?!"

"What about me?"

You looked behind Valt to see Shu. You slightly blushed and look away.

"You alright?" Shu raised an eyebrow at you, you nodded and run towards school, leaving Shu and Valt.

"What's up with her?" Shu looked at Valt in confusion. Valt just shrugged.

Timeskip

Lunch time

You sighed as you've arrived at the rooftop and shocked when you saw Shu. Shu noticed you and walked towards you. You mentally freaked out and about to run away BUT...

The albino swiftly grab your wrist, prevent you to leave.

"You look pale," Shu worriedly said. "What's happened to you?"

"N-nothing..." You gulped and shaking. Shu seems to notice you're shaking and drag you to the bench and letting you sit down.

"What's wrong? You're not usually quiet," Shu worriedly said. You gulped and avoid his gaze.