Red Eye x reader

Me: I am back!

Red Eye: Me?

Me: *blush* W-well, don't ask because I want to write about you!

Xander: Tsundere

Me: Am not!

Xander: Oh yeah! I brought this! *Shows the box full of cheerleader costumes*

Me: Where tf did you get them?

Red Eye: What are you planning with those?

Xander: Well, I just thought of idea that if someone wear this, they have to support the chosen someone.

Red Eye: *choke on his saliva* WTF?!

Xander: And I'm choosing Ren Wu! Ren Wu! Get your martial arts butt in here!

Red Eye: Bitch-

Ren Wu: *walk in* Language- *Xander shoves the cheerleader costume on his face*

Xander: Wear this and no questions!

Ren Wu: *Xander forcedly make him wear the cheerleader costume and also, have pom-pom too*

Xander: Hahahaha! See! Looking good, Ren Wu!

Red Eye: Get on the one shot already

Me: Holy mother of cheesecake factory, Red Eye, you do it

Ren Wu: I will not support that masked-

Red Eye: Kira doesn't own anything but the plots. Enjoy

_________________________________________

Title: Hatred or Loved

Watching him made your blood boil to anger. He was destroying your teammates' beys.

(You're in different team btw)

"This guy is crazy!" One of your teammates said in fear.

"Where is your captain? I want to meet him and challenge him," Red Eye said, smirking.

"Our captain isn't here! Get lost! You won!" Another teammates of yours yelled.

You cannot believe your eyes. Red Eye destroyed your teammates' beys and now, he wants to battle the Captain, aka you.

Clenching your fist in anger, you showed up.

"C-Captain!" Another teammates of yours stuttered at your appearance.

"That's enough!" You said in confidence.

"So, you're the Captain? Pretty weak if you asked me," Red Eye taunted. You glared at him.

"I hate you so much! Why are you doing this?!" You yelled at him, making Red Eye smirked in return.

"Spryzen wants it," Red Eye replied, you growled and prepare your launcher and bey ready.

"C-Captain!"

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

"Let it...Rip!"

Timeskip brought to you by Ren Wu in cheerleader costume!

Ren Wu: This is a Hell... *Waving the pom-pom*

Spryzen destroyed (Bey Name), you gasped in shock. Red Eye smirked in satisfied.

"N-no..." You whispered, tearing up, staring at your destroyed bey.

"Weak," Red Eye said, turned around and walk away.

"Stop!" You shouted in anger, making Red Eye stopped his track. He slightly turned his head to you.

"Destroying beys is not cool! You're so dead when I get my hands in you, you little bastard punk!" You shouted. Red Eye didn't say anything but stare at you. Then, he smirked.

"Join my side and I'll build your bey," Red Eye said, your eyes widened as you stare at him.

Did Red Eye just changed his mind? First,  he destroyed your teammates' beys and then, he destroyed yours.

"Captain! Don't listen to him!"

"Yeah! He's trying to manipulate you!"

"Quiet you all!" Red Eye growled at your teammates, making them to shut up. He turned to you. "What do you say? Join me or be weak forever,"

You look down to think. If you join him, you'll build your bey back but if you stay with your teammates, you won't be able to join International Blader's Cup soon.

Looking up to the albino masked male, you nodded, agreed to join him, making Red Eye smirked again.

"Excellent," Red Eye said. "Follow me and Snake Pit will change your life,"

Timeskip brought to you by Xander breaking the fourth wall-

Xander: Whoops

Me: Tf-

The Snake Pit

Red Eye smirked and make you to face him, and you did.

"Don't worry... You'll be fine, darling," Red Eye said and kiss you in passionate, making you blushed and kiss back.

He pull away the kiss and pinned you against the wall.

"Scared?" Red Eye asked with a smirk.

You growled and look away with a blush.

"Admit it you love me,"

"So what if I did,"

"You kiss back, that's the prove,"

"Why you little-

He cut you off by kissing you again. You kiss back. And eventually, it's turning into a make out session.

From afar, Gold Eye and Ashtem were watching you two before leaving you two alone.

End

_________________________________________

Me: Done! Sorry it's short!

Ren Wu: *blush in embarrassment* Can i please take this clothing off?

Xander: Nah, you can keep them!

Ren Wu: Tch

Red Eye: Oh hell...

Me: Close out, Red!

Red Eye: Vote and comment. Bye

Everyone: Bye, beyblade fans!