Rantaro Kiyama x Valt's sister reader

Me: Welcome back to oneshot!

Rantaro: I got requested?!

Me: *chuckling* No

Rantaro: What do you mean "no"?!

Me: You don't got requested but I wanna make one because you need some LOVE

Rantaro: Ouh...

Me: Disclaimer please...

Rantaro: Where's Tenchi, btw

Me: Homesick

Rantaro: *turned to readers* Kira don't own anything but the plots.

Me: Enjoy!!

________________________________

Title: Lollipop vs Ice Cream!

You and Rantaro are always fighting when it's comes to lollipop and ice cream. Apparently, ice cream is your favorite while Lollipop is Rantaro's favorite.

But when Valt and the BeyClub were around, you and Rantaro acts like a best buddies.

Let's see what happens next..

At the rooftop, Valt and Shu were training while Daigo being a ref, Wakiya were scrolling down In his phone. And you and Rantaro...

Well....

Things aren't go well because two of you were fighting which is better. Ice cream or Lollipop. Of course, this makes the BeyClub felt annoyed.

"Ice cream is better!"

"No! Lollipop is better than an ice cream!"

"Excuse you! Ice cream is way tasty!"

"Lollipop is much tastier!"

"There they go again..." Daigo facepalmed.

"When will they ever stop?" Shu asked, feeling annoyed.

"I got an idea," Valt grinned.

"What's your idea?" Wakiya asked.

"Watch," Valt said and looked at his sister and Rantaro. "Hey you two! Stop fighting and come over here!"

It's actually works as you and Rantaro turned to the bluenette.

"What do you want? We're in the middle of the something," Rantaro growled.

"Just come here," Valt said. You and Rantaro glared at each other before walks up to them.

"What is it?" You asked.

"We want you two to stop fighting," Shu said. "It's getting annoyed us."

"What are you two were fighting about?" Wakiya asked.

"(Name) said Ice Cream is better than a lollipop," Rantaro replied, while looking angry.

"And Rantaro said lollipop is better than an ice cream," you added.

"Huh?"

"So, that's was all about? Just fighting over that?" Wakiya asked.

"Shut up, Goldilocks," Rantaro growled.

"How about two of you have a contest," Valt suggested. "Whomever eat the ice cream or lollipop fast, wins the challenge!"

"Great idea and that's makes them stop fighting," Wakiya said.

"Okay! Tomorrow, the challenge will begin!" Valt cheered.

You and Rantaro glared at each other.

The very next day

At the rooftop. In front of you, a tons of Ice Cream while on Rantaro's side, a tons of lollipop.

"Ready and go!" Valt yelled before blew the whistle.

As the whistle blew, you and Rantaro begin to eat/lick the ice cream/lollipop as fast as you two could.

Timeskip

"The winner is...." Valt trailed off and a smile on his face. "Both of you are tied.

"What?!"

"You can't be serious!" You said.

"Welp, the tied is the tied," Valt shrugged. You and Rantaro looked at each other before start to laugh.

"Guess we don't need competition to win," you said, Rantaro nodded and peck your cheek.

End

________________________________

Me: Done!

Rantaro: Not so romantic

Me: I tried, okay?!

Rantaro: You haven't take a rest, do you?

Me: Shut up and close out

Rantaro: *turned to readers* Vote and comment if you like. Bye guys

Everyone: Bye, Beyblade Fans!