Daigo Kurogami x Popular! Reader

Me: Hey guys and the next boy is Daigo Kurogami!

Daigo: I got requested?

Me: Lol no! I wanted to make one for you

Daigo: Just get on the oneshot already

Me: Disclaimer please

Daigo: *turned to readers* Kira don't own anything but the plots. Enjoy!

________________________________

Title: Pick Up Line

Daigo and the BeyClub were talking near the locker until he heard the boys screaming. He turned his head and saw the fanboys screaming at a certain popular girl. And that girl is you.

You become popular because you're smart, cute, and professional at Beyblading.

"Marry me, (Name)!"

"Ms. (Name), be my girlfriend!"

"I will do anything for you!"

"Let's go on a date!"

"Welp, she sure is popular alright," Rantaro said.

"What do you expect, she's the number one popular girl in school," Wakiya said. "I'm jealous..." He mumbled, no one heard him.

Daigo didn't say anything but stared at your beauty. As you walk past him, in a slow motion, you looked at him and smiled and walks up to your locker.

"Did you guys see that?!" Valt gasped.

"I think she likes you," Shu said. Daigo blushed.

"Huh?! Like me? Why would she like me? I'm just an ordinary emo boy!" Daigo said.

"Chill, dude!" Rantaro said, looked at the ravenette.

"Daigo, do you like her?" Shu asked, lifted an eyebrow at him. Daigo blushed and looked away.

"I... Um..." Daigo mumbled under his breath.

"If you really like her, i suggest you flirt with her," Rantaro smirked, the BeyClub looked at him.

"Huh?"

"Flirt? But I don't know how..." Daigo's eyes widened before sighing. "Yeah, i like her."

"I knew it!" Valt and Rantaro cheered.

"Listen, everytime you sees her, talk to her in flirting," Rantaro said.

"Or you could just give her a pick up lines, chicks digs in," Wakiya smirked. Daigo looked at the BeyClub before looked at the direction you went. He looked at the BeyClub again and nodded. The BeyClub, except for Shu, cheered.

"I got a tons of pick up lines," Wakiya said.

Daigo smiled at them.

Timeskip

Free time

You were reading something in your tablet in classroom.

"Hey,"

A familiar voice spoke, making you looked up and saw Daigo.

"Hey," you smiled. "You need something?" You lifted an eyebrow.

"Are you Google, because you're everything I've been searching for," Daigo smirked while winking. You stared at him and blushed before looked away. Daigo chuckled and walks away.

You pouted and looked at him.

Timeskip

Lunch time

You were eating your lunch at the rooftop until Daigo came.

"Hey,"

You looked up at him while you chewing your sushi.

"Yes?"

"All the chocolate factories are doomed because you are too sweet," Daigo said, you almost choke and blushed.

Daigo chuckled and walks away.

You pouted and continue eating.

Timeskip

Cleaning time

You were cleaning the window in your classroom until you noticed Daigo went to you while cleaning the window.

"What do you want?" You lifted an eyebrow at him.

"If you were a fruit, you'd be a fineapple," he winked and bull's-eye!

Your face turned red and almost nosebleed.

"What?!?!"

Everyone in your classroom turned their heads to see you were blushing.

"What?" Daigo asked before continue cleaning.

"This jerk...!' you thought.

Timeskip

After school

You sighed and walks out.

"Hey,"

Your eyes widened before turned around and saw Daigo.

"Are you seriously did a pick up lines on me?" You asked, Daigo nervously chuckled and nodded.

"Idiot," you mumbled and pecked his cheek. He blushed.

"Be my girlfriend?" Daigo smiled. You smiled back.

"Of course, Mr. Emo boy,"

"Hey!!"

"*Laughed*"

End

________________________________

Me: Done!

Daigo; Seriously? You need a break

Me: I will after I'll finish Turbo book

Daigo: If you say so *turned his head towards the readers* Vote and comment if you like. Bye

Everyone: Bye, Beyblade Fans!!