Hikaru Hizashi x Kpop!reader

Me: I'm back and welcome to Beyblade Burst Oneshot!

Hikaru: Where's Tenchi?

Me: She's busy right now

Hikaru: Okay. Also, KASANEAKIRA, thanks for requesting! Also, Kira don't own anything but the plots

Me: Enjoy!

________________________________

Title: 𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑲𝒑𝒐𝒑 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒑

Hikaru were fanboying while Hyuga looked at him weirdly before cleaning his bey.

Want to know why is Hikaru were fanboying? That's because he watching a MV video in his tablet. He were watching some Kpop group, which XYZ.

XYZ members only have 3 members.

Kim Aima, Kang TaeRi and (Name) (Last Name). Three Kpop idols girls.

Hikaru fell in love with (Name) ever since he started watching the videos of XYZ.

What if i tell you he and (Name) will meet soon? Let's find out!

~~~

"Kpop idols girls, XYZ, decided to visit Japan tomorrow!"

Hikaru squealed in happiness while Hyuga sweatdropped at him.

"What's up with you?" Hyuga asked.

"You have no idea XYZ will visit Japan!" Hikaru said with a smile on his face.

"I know that but are you really wanted to meet up with XYZ?" Hyuga asked with eyebrow lifted.

"Tomorrow is gonna be great!" Hikaru said and grabbed his tablet, started to watch XYZ's MV video.

Hyuga sweatdropped. 'I hope he won't mess up tomorrow.'

The next day

Hikaru were getting exciting and rushed to the airport, leaving his family and brother looked at him in weirdly.

"What's going on with him?" Terumi asked Hyuga.

"Well, he got excited when he got news, XYZ will visit Japan today," Hyuga replied.

Terumi and her husband looked at each other.

Back to our main character, Hikaru's finally arrived at the airport and on that moment he knew, he saw XYZ's fans were surrounded.

Hikaru sighed in defeated before turned around and not before he got stopped.

"Are you Hikaru Hizashi?"

Hikari froze and turned his head, he saw his crush from XYZ.

"(N-N-Name) (L-L-Last Name)?!" Hikaru gasped in shock with his face is red.

"Oh! I see you knew me!" You said and giggled. "I heard about the Tag Tournament," you smiled sweetly. "Win for me!"

"O-okay!" Hikaru smiled.

"Oi! (Name)! We need to go!" TaeRi yelled out, making you flinched and sighed. You smiled at Hikaru and pecked his forehead.

"Good luck!" With that, you turned around and run off.

Hikaru was shocked and blush all over his face.

"Pretty..." Hikaru sighed lovely.

Soon, they'll be couple.

End

________________________________

Me: Done! And i know, it's short! I tried!

Hikaru: *sweatdropped and turned to readers* Vote and comment if you like. Bye guys.

Everyone: Bye, Beyblade Fans!