Burst Valt Aoi x Sick!reader

Me: I'm back with another request! And two oneshot in one day?!

Xander: Valt again?

Valt: *sweatdropped* I did not see this one coming...

Me: *laughed* Relax!

Xander: Guess who is your supporter

Valt: Honcho?

Xander: Hahaha! Nope! It's Monkey boy, Aiger Akabane!

Aiger: *walk in* Sup fellow- *got forcedly wore a cheerleader costume and a pom-pom by Xander*

Valt: Monkey boy?

Aiger: I'm not a monkey boy! I'm Supernova Aiger Akabane!

Me: *sweatdropped* Anyway, @LillianaBerry2003, Thanks for requesting!

Valt: Kira doesn't own anything but the plots! Enjoy!

________________________________

Title: Taking Care Of My Girlfriend

It was a gloomy afternoon when you woke in bed, shivering despite the blanket wrapped around you. You reached for your phone on the nightstand and decided to shoot a text to your boyfriend, Valt Aoi.

You: Hey, Valt. I'm feeling really sick :(

Within seconds, your phone buzzed with a reply.

Valt: Oh no! Are you okay? What's wrong?

You: I think it's just a nasty cold. Sore throat, headache, and a fever. Ugh, I hate being sick.

Valt: Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. I wish I could be there with you to take care of you. Is there anything I can do?

You: Just hearing from.

Valt: That's good to hear, but I still want to do more for you. How about we have a video call? I can keep you company while you rest.

You gladly accepted his offer and soon found your phone ringing with a video call from Valt. As you answered, his smiling face appeared on the screen. "(Name)! Sorry about the bad timing with you being sick, but I'll try my best to cheer you up."

"Thanks, Valt. I really appreciate it." You said with a smile.

"So, what have you been up to today? Did you manage to eat something?" Valt asked.

You shook your head sadly. You don't want to worry your boyfriend.

"I tried, but everything tastes weird when you're sick." You said.

"Don't worry, I've got an idea! How about I bring over some hot soup? My mom makes the best chicken soup since I've told her about you were being sick." Valt said with a smile. The idea of his mom's soup already made you feel better.

"Thank you so much." You smiled.

"Anything for my girlfriend! Be right back!" Valt said.

As Valt disappeared from the screen, you sunk deeper into your blankets, feeling grateful for having such a wonderful boyfriend. A few minutes later, you heard the sound of your front door opening and closing.

Valt's cheerful voice echoed through your room. "I'm back!"

You looked at the door, only to find Valt holding a steaming bowl of soup. The comforting aroma filled your room, instantly lifting your spirits.

"Here you go, (Name). Freshly made, just for you!" Valt smiled.

"Thank you, Valt. You really know how to take care of me." You said and slightly chuckled.

Valt flashed you a warm smile. "It's all part of being a good boyfriend, right?" You nodded.

Valt sat down on his own bed with his own bowl of soup. You both chatted and laughed, sharing silly stories and moments from your day. The conversation flowed effortlessly, as if you weren't miles apart.

Eventually, the sun began to set, and you felt your eyelids grow heavy.

"I think I should get some rest now, Valt. But thank you for everything. You made me feel so much better." You said as you yawned.

"Of course, (Name)! Rest up and get well soon. I'll be here for you whenever you need me." Valt said, smiling brightly.

"I'm lucky to have you, Valt." You said.

"Nah, I'm the lucky one. Sleep tight, (Y/N). I love you." Valt said and pecked your forehead.

You drifted off to sleep with a smile on your face, feeling the warmth of Valt's love surrounding you even in your dreams.

End

________________________________

Me: Done! Some of them are made by AI! And some of them are made by me!

Xander: *sweatdropped*

Me: What?

Xander: I wonder when will I get request

Me: Maybe someone will. Valt, close out

Valt: Vote and comment! Bye!

Everyone: Bye, beyblade fans!