Surge/Superking Hikaru Hizashi x reader x Hyuga Hizashi

Me: Welcome!

Hizashi brothers: Are we being request?!

Me: Lol no. I wanted to make one for you two and it's love triangle

Tenchi: Again?

Me: Don't blame me. Disclaimer please

Hizashi brothers: *turned to readers* Kira don't own anything but the plots. Enjoy!

________________________________

Title: Choose

"Choose me!"

"No, choose me!"

"No way, she should choose me!"

You crossed your arms while feeling annoyed at the two. Currently, Hikaru and Hyuga were arguing about who would you choose between them. They just told you about the confession and you were speechless. The Legends and Comets, plus Lean, were rather dumbfounded.

"What is going on?" Valt asked, looked at Rantaro.

"Apparently, Hikaru and Hyuga were arguing because they wanted (Name) to choose between them," Rantaro explained.

"Choose what?" Valt asked, lifted an eyebrow.

"They just confessed to her," Shu said. Valt sweatdropped.

"No way, (Name)! Choose me instead of him!" Hikaru shouted.

"No! Choose me instead!" Hyuga glared at Hikaru.

You had a tick mark on your forehead before took out your fan, smacked the both of them.

Smack!

"Ow!!"

"That's hurt!!"

Rantaro sweatdropped.

"I guess I'd approved her," Rantaro said.

"Is that your fan?" Silas asked, a but dumbfounded.

"Yeah," Rantaro nodded.

"You two are getting on my nerves and tell me, why did you two confess to me!!"  You yelled in anger. Hizashi brothers yelped and nervously smiled at you.

"Because we both like you," Hikaru said.

"We wanted you to choose between us, who will be your boyfriend," Hyuga added.

You blinked before anime fall, the Legends sweatdropped, the Comets, anime fall and Lean just looking confused.

"Are you serious?" You sighed before stood up. "Well... I can't choose between you two."

Hizashi brothers anime fall, you sweatdropped.

"You need to choose!" Hikaru said.

"Yeah!" Hyuga agreed. You sweatdropped once more.

"Just choose already and this argument will end," Lui annoyedly said.

"Umm...." You hummed and placed a finger on your chin while shut your eyes.

You opened your eyes with your serious expression.

"I made up my mind," you said. "I choose..."

Hikaru's ending

"I choose Hikaru," you said, Hikaru cheered as Hyuga sighed in defeat.

"You better take care of her, or else, you have to deal with me," Hyuga grinned. Hikaru was a little dumbfounded but smiled at his brother.

"No problem," Hikaru said and turned to you. You smiled and Hikaru wrapped his arms around you.

"Problem solved," Valt said, the others nodded in agreement.

Hikaru leaned closer to you and gently kiss your lips. You kiss back. The others cheered for you and Hikaru.

Hyuga's ending

"I choose Hyuga!" You said and smiled at the red head. Hyuga was shocked and froze as Hikaru sighed in defeat.

"Hyuga, take care of her, or else, you have to deal with me," Hikaru said, Hyuga didn't replied him but his lips formed a smile.

"Don't worry!" Hyuga said, looked at Hikaru. "I'll take care of her!" He said before went up to you and hug you. You hug back.

"Wow," Valt blinked.

Hyuga leaned closer to you and gently kiss your lips, you kiss back. The others cheered for you and Hyuga.

End

________________________________

Me: Done! This is my second love triangle!

Hyuga: Wow

Hikaru: You want us to close out?

Me: Please do

Hizashi brothers: *turned to readers* Vote and comment if you like. Bye guys!

Everyone: Bye, Beyblade Fans!