Aiger Akabane x Pregnant! Shu's Little Sister!reader

Tenchi: We're back! As usual, our author is busy with series books

Hinata: *nervously chuckled*

Xander: Wow, Aiger's turn?

Aiger: *came in* Huh? *Look up and then blush* WHAT THE HELL?!

Takeri: Please don't shout, Aiger-kun...

Aiger: What is this?!

Tenchi: Don't blame us! Anyway, @Inazumaelevengofan, Thanks for requesting!

Aiger: Kira doesn't own anything but the plots! Enjoy!

(S/N) - Son's name

________________________________

Title: (No title)

(Slightly lime!)

"A-Aiger..." You silently moaned as Aiger thrusting his speed in you.

"I'm-!" Aiger groaned and accidentally pour his seed in you.

(End lime 😐)

"Did you just-?!" You glared at Aiger. He turned to you and sweats.

"I'm sorry!"

Your left eye twitching, glaring hard at him.

"You love me right?" Aiger asked, you sighed and nodded.

"I love you, Aiger," You hug him, he hug back. "And we better go checkup later," You sighed. Aiger nodded and pecked your lips before fall asleep on the bed, you stared at him before fall asleep also in naked along with him.

The next day

At the hospital. You and Aiger were waiting for your name to be called.

"I'm so nervous," You shakily said, Aiger hug you.

"Babe, don't be nervous," Aiger pecked your cheek, making you smiled. Then, a realization hits you.

"Wait, how are we supposed to tell my brother?" You asked, this made Aiger shivering in his spine.

"I guess it's my funeral," Aiger nervously chuckled while you sweatdropped at him.

"(Name) Kurenai?" A nurse called out, making you to turned to her. "Enter,"

You and Aiger walked in the doctor's office.

"Here for checkup?" The doctor asked, you nodded. "Alright, come with me," He stood up from his seat and walked towards a certain room. Which you followed. While Aiger just stood there, staring into nothing but thoughts.

'If Shu found out, I'm dead,' Aiger gulped. He could imagine when Shu found out that Aiger got young Kurenai pregnant.

A few minutes later, the doctor and you came.

"Well?" Aiger asked, nervous.

"Congratulations, you're the father, Mr. Akabane," The doctor smiled. Aiger froze in place. You just sighed and placed your hands on his shoulders.

"Babe?" You called out. Aiger snapped back to reality before facing the doctor.

"How long?" Aiger asked.

"Why don't you ask her," the doctor smiled, making you chuckled and take Aiger out.

Once you two were out of the hospital, Aiger turned to you.

"How long?" He asked.

"A month and a half," you replied. Aiger was shocked.

"A-Are you serious?" He stammered. You sighed and nodded.