Zac The Sunrise x Fashion Designer/Singer! Reader

Me: I'm back!

Zac: Goodness precious! Someone requested me?

Me: Yes

Zac: Who?

Me: DWTDfangirl, Thanks for requesting!

Zac: My dear, you need to take a break

Me: No can do. I need to finish the requests

Zac: Stubborn girl you are

Me: Disclaimer

Zac *turned to readers* Kira don't own anything but the plots. Enjoy!

P.s, you are Akira's sister!

________________________________

Title: 𝑴𝒂𝒚 𝑰 𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝑺𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒐 𝒀𝒐𝒖, 𝑴𝒚 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆?

"Sis! Hurry up!" Akira's voice to be heard from the downstairs.

"In a minute!" You yelled back.

Wanna know? Today is Akira's sister decided to hang out with Zac. Yes. Zac the Sunrise. Zac wanted to hang out with her so why not?

You are fashion designer and singer. Your angelic voice made your fanboys melt.

And your clothes are amazingly beautiful.

Back to our main story, you're finally finished and went down to see your brother.

"There you are! The driver is here!" Akira said, you smiled and nodded.

"I'll be back before dinner," You said. "See ya ,bro!" You ran off to find a car. Once you're outside, you saw the driver were in the car and butler were outside.

"Madam, we need rush out," the butler said and you nodded. You went in the car and the car move out.

Timeskip

You're arrived at 5 star restaurant and when you went inside, you saw Zac.

He saw you and blushed. He waved at you and you waved back before went to him.

"My Moon star, you have arrived," Zac greeted and grabbed your hand, kiss your knuckles. You blushed and giggled before sat down across him.

"So..." You started and smiled at him. Zac smiled and chuckled.

"Anyway, i need to-" before Zac could say a word, someone interrupted.

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen!" You and Zac turned your head and saw a woman. "Today, we have some special song for you to hear!"

Everyone cheered and clapped.

"Allow me," Zac spoke and stood up. Everyone gasped and cheered. Zac winked at you and went to the woman.

He grabbed the mic and turned his body fully.

"May i sing this song to you, My Moonshine?" Zac asked. Everyone gasped again and cheered.

"Yes, Sunshine," you chuckled. Zac smiled and started to sing.

To be honest, his voice was good. You're really happy you loved him.

End

________________________________

Me: Done and once again, it's short!!

Zac: I've told you to rest

Me: Fine!!

Zac *chuckled and turned to readers* Vote and comment if you like. Bye!

Everyone: Bye, Beyblade Fans!