Burst Jealous!Lui Shirosagi x Gabe's Sister!reader

Me: Sup people!

Valt: You're alive! Thank God!

Me: *deadpan* I'm not dead! Who said I was?! I was busy with Turbo!

Lui: Get on the oneshot already!

Me: Don't be grumpy!

Lui: Tch. Kira does not own us or you. She only own her fucking plots. Enjoy, bitches

Me: LUI!

_________________________________________

Title: Jealousy

Lui were training with his machine. Then, the door automatically opened, revealing you.

"Hey, Lui! When are you gonna finish your workout?" You asked. Lui ignored you and continue training. You pouted.

You have a crush on Lui ever since Gabe introduce you to him. Gabe asked if you want to meet someone and you said yes. Right when you meet this "someone", turned out, it's Lui Shirosagi himself. You don't know why but you have a feeling that you have a crush on him right after your eyes landed on him.

Back to our reader.

"Whatever, I'm going out then," you turned around and walk away. "Maybe I can meet someone," you walk out of the training room. Not knowing Lui stopped his training and look at the door. Inside, he was feeling guilty. Grabbing the towel and wipe off his sweats, he grab his original clothes before walk out to check on you.

Timeskip

Lui found you at the riverbank but you're not alone... His eyes turned into anger once he saw you with his rival, Shu Kurenai. Feeling jealousy, he quickly hid behind the tree to eavesdropping your conversation.

"I get Lui is rude person but how come you have feeling for him," Shu said.

"I tried to be nice with him but he rudely push me off," you pouted. Shu smiled and pat your head, you look up at him while Lui were clenching the tree with his fingers. (Rip, tree)

"Eventually, he'll understand your feeling, (Name)," Shu give you a warm smile. You smile back and nodded. Then, Shu saw something on your lips, leaned closer and you stare at him in confusion.

Lui, of course, was enraged. He couldn't take it anymore! His rival is about to kiss you!

"Back away from my girlfriend, Kurenai!" Lui yelled out, making you and Shu flinched and turned around, saw Lui in rage.

"What are you talking about? I saw a chocolate cream on her lips, so I want to wipe it for her," Shu said. Your eyes widened and blush in embarrassment.

"Whatever! Not like I am jealous!" Lui said before his eyes widened in shock.

"I'm gonna go..." Shu awkwardly stood up and walk away.

Turning to the blue flame boy, you smirked.

"Jealous?" You said, Lui blushed and glared at you.

"Shut it,"

"So, it is true what you said?"

Lui look at you in confusion before his eyes widened in shock and embarrassment. Looking away, he nodded.

"I love you too!" You grinned and tackle him to hug.

"I love you, (Name)..."

End

________________________________________

Me: Done!

Lui: Question, Do i need a girlfriend in your book?

Me: Do you?

Lui: *rolled eyes*

Me: Don't worry! You'll get what you want!

Lui: I don't believe you

Me: *pout* Close out...

Lui: Vote and comment about this stupid one shot. I'm outta here. *Walk away*

Me: At least, give me some credit for making one shot for you!!

Everyone: Bye bye, beyblade fans!