43💜

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

Enya closed her eyes then sigh heavily .
Its finally time to tell them about their past . Enya couldn't hide all these things anymore and on top of that her adopted mother's betrayal just pushed her more to spill the truth .

Enya became still on her place as a hand was on her shoulder . She look at her side and saw jungkook who gave her a little smile to assure her . Although he was a little disturbed with all the things but in the end she is his sister . So despite seeing all this he decided to let the girl explain her side . So he just keep quite and gave her a little squeeze on her shoulder .

And it would be a lie if Enya will say she didnt need that little encouragement to spill her back story .

'' Our birth giver took us away from our family when we were young I dont exactly when but we were quite young .
That woman have some personal grudges again her husband , against our father . Both had problems between them but in the end who had to endure everything was us . Me and Noona both had faced a lot in our childhood . I dont know nuch about our family but the only person who stood by me was noona . when everyone abandoned us , Noona stood by me in everything . She faced a lot to protect me . '' Justin felt a hand on his which surely belongs to his sister but on other hand it was jin who had his hand on his shoulder .

The Kim brother dont know what to feel about it cuz it's only Justin who dont know about his real family but they decided to wait to let them finish themselves .

Before anyone could speak further door opened revealing Yibo . He quietly came towards them and sat down besides Enya obviously after pushing jungkook to one side who was about to protest but taehyung and jungkook held him down .

Yibo knows Enya cannot tell them about herself from her own mouth . Yeah he listened them when he was on call with Justin who didnt hang up and let Yibo listen them .
As soon as he gets to know all the things he immediately came home .

'' That woman took them to a place where things started to get change . it was like an academy but worst . There they have kids of all age where the twins were the youngest . They forced both of them for the training . '' yibo stated .

'' we were both trained in specific areas . Noona was for being and t assassin ...'' Justin said while all of them look at them with wide eyes . They till now have guessed these things but hearing it actually from the youngest's mouth is pretty hard .

'' y-you mean s-she have killed people ? '' hoseok's voice keeps trembling .

Hearing him enya looked up for once in his fearful eyes not only his but all of the family members . She can easily read their eyes , they all are really afraid of her now .

Justine nod at that and all of them gasp .

'' y-you? '' namjoon asked justin who shook his head and said '' they both put us in assassin training but noona convinced them to only let her train there and train me for hacking and all . Its because of her my hands never get blooded and I forever will be grateful to her as much as I am ashamed . '' he looked down .

Enya held his chin and made him look up .
''Why ashamed ? ''

'' I-i its always because of me you have to worry every time . i-if its not me they would not have given you extra h-hard time there . I-i am your brother I should have been the one to protect you and not to burden you yet here I am doing nothing but being a burden .'' he started crying at that . She wipe his tears and said .

'' Justin you didnt force me I did it willingly , its not your fault .'' she said dead plane .

'' yeah kiddo it isn't your fault , don't feel bad about it '' yoongi tried to convince the youngest .

'' I only wish I could know who are the one who abandoned us when we need them the most .'' justine said with hard eyes .

The kim brother exchange glances . The older kim couple just look down . No one have any idea how to tell the youngest that they are their own family and they didnt abandoned them hell they could never even think of it .

Only if they were a little careful with the security and all maybe the youngest of them would have lived the life they have deserves to .

But after seeing the hate in their eyes for their own family their brother have no idea how to tell them .

Seeing all people being hesitate Enya look at her brother again . She know hiding the truth from her own family that she knew they are related was wrong . She know how her brother deserves to know the truth of them being related to the kims .

So she sigh a little too loudly that gain everyone attention . She know this day wont end much peacefully . oh how fast she wanted to end this day so that she could just go and sleep , it was a hella tiring day .

'' justin you always wanna know who are our family right ? ''

Justin frown and look at Enya . why would she ask something like this out of sudden . despite he still nod .

'' The kims are '' and she dropped the bom .

Some coughs and some chocked on their own saliva . No one have expected She will dropped this like that .

And suddenly the soft and loving gase of the youngest kim have turned cold while looking at the other kim family who look much shit scared .

*
Tbc
99k cant believe it seriously .
But still Thank you