34💜

Dont mind me adding her picture I just love her a lot she is my biasaI am crying

*

*

AUTHOR'S POV

''WHERE THE HELL IS SHE ? ''

They all stood there silent looking down .

'' OPEN THAT DAMN MOUTH OF YOURS '' the man growled at them again .

''Sir we are sorry but she is nowhere to be found .'' answered one of the man looking down .

'' WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING FOR THE PAST 2 DAYS '' another man shouted at them .

'' yoongi calm down .'' jin put a hand on his shoulder to calm him down but he yanked his hand and look at him .
'' how can I calm down hyung when she is nowhere to be found . its been 2days b-but '' his voice cracked at the end.

'' where is she hyung ? '' taehyung also calmed down after shouting at the mens who work for inyeop and them .

Both are the most affected one .

Jimin hyugged taehyung to calm him down .

All of them are so devasted .
Taehyung and yoongi seems to be crazy , namjoon and jin are little calm outside but inside they are broken , Hoseok have lost his happiness and have lost his sunshine smile which always bright his brother and sister mood too , jimin being a sensitive brother was crying for her to come back .

Yibo is just emotionless , its seems like his soul left his body .
He was there sitting in the corner looking at the wall like a dead person .

And lastly the youngest ones , jungkook and justin .

Both are the one who were the most clingy to her , the one who doesn't leave her side even when their brother accused her of something she wasn't at fault . both were there for her .

But now both of them were crying from the day she left .

She left and took away their happiness and smile with her .

What happened ?

Its was 2 days ago when jimin went to her room to tell her about dinner and also to help her get down by stairs as was still cannot walk herself for long .