20💜

***

AUTHOR'S POV

The sound of sniffing and sobbing is the only one you can hear in the black dark room .

A boy have a frame in his hand and look at the picture of the twin babies .

''How are you my babies ? I hope you are fine with mom . Both of you take care of each other and mom too okay ? Your elder brothers loves you a lot . you know we got two new siblings too . they both are twins to and most importantly she have so beautiful eyes just like yours .
The boy is so cute and energetic and a talkative one though and the one is complete opposite ..'' He chuckled while remembering them .

'' although she doesn't show that she loves us but deep down I know she do love us . and our boy .. *chuckle* well he is the mood maker .although I haven't talk to her that much but I called her enu today . if it was you guys than you must have called me hyung/oppa but she called me yoongi  .no worry I still love her like my own siblings .. Anyways its late now so go to sleep and good night and I ove yu both .'' he said then kissed the frame .

*****

'' noona lets start i  am ready ..'' Justin said as he entered the gym where Denya always do her workout .

enya look back at him when she heard his voice .

' we are also here '' bts said in union with big grins on their face while peeking from the door

Enya  sigh knowing they wont go even if she tell them too .

'' come in ..'' She said and they all came inside with some sporty outfits .

Enya  remove her jacket and now she is only in her sports bra .

She do have some fine abs ...

''You do workout .?'' Asked jungkook jungshook

She didn't answer him just took her position and motioned them to follow her .

'' why are you all here .?'' She asked them
Uninteresting

''We all wanted to learn from you '' hoseok answered with his bright smile .

'' you already know self defence ..''

'' yeh but we wanted to learn more from you ..'' Jimin  replied

'' yeah and we saw you fighting with those mens in the video ..you were awesome ..'' Suga said amazed