41💜

*

*

AUTHOR'S POV

Panting sounds can be heard in the dark room . The room looks like some training area with a boxing ring in middle and other training equipments present in the whole area .

The young girl who was a mere age of 5 standing in the middle crying so badly while the man just ignored her crying and focused on tying some training gloves around the tiny hands of the girl .

They hands which should be soft and tiny due to playing were rough and harsh for the young girl due to the constant work she have to do .

" unclw please lwave me '' the girl was so young that she cant even pronounce the words correct yet here she is being forced to do the work people thrice her age do .

The man named haeson stood up and ask the girl to do the same .

'' start punching the bag with your full strength .quick '' the man uttured without any emotion in his voice .

But the girl just cried '' papa..''

'' stop or I will report this to your mom ''

The girl just sniffed but start to punch the bag but cried harder when the bag didn't even bulged rather hurted her tiny hands .

'' C'mon I don't have all day . do it with your full strength or I will ask your mom to involve your brother too . '' hearing this the girl again tried but nothing happened.
After all she is just a 5 year old what can you expect from her .

It all started a year ago when she was 4 .
They started to make her do many things .
First it was small considering her age but now all this age doesnt matter for them .
They just want strong people for them for future so that their whole organisation can produce much stronger assassins and spies .

Their organisation are famous for producing assassins , spies and strong fighters which rich people or mafias hire for their own purpose .

The rich businessmen hire the assassins for protecting themselves or killing their opponents .
While some unlucky gets hired by mafias who hire the assassins to strengthen their army .
Some were lucky enough whose work was just to collect information which involve work from laptop and not fighting .
This category involve hacking and all where the younger twins is involve .

Enya begged them to train her only for assassin and justin to train for hacking and all cuz he of course cant escape so had to choose one so enya choose that for him . Although she is quite young but still much mature than justin who just think of all this like his game .

There were several kids of different age but the youngest were the twins Enya and justin .

The things make things more hard for the twins was their own mother was a part of all this .

Precious Gems  || BTS FF || Siblings ffOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara