39💜

*

*

AUTHOR'S POV

Its been a few days since Justin got to know about his other sister and everything went normal . The kim siblings have become more close and even Enya started to become a little close with them but in this whole thing some people were the one who seems restless .

Enya was sitting near a pool dipping her legs in the water looking at the reflection of moon in water when suddenly she throw the stone in the water and watch how the reflection started to shake because of intruption by just one stone .
Her mind and heart is like that too , its become restless just like a stone was thrown in it . Its little more than a year she started to live with her brothers .
Its been a year of her being herself even if she don't show it everyone know it how she don't tolerate people but is tolerating the kim siblings .

Like she wanted all this . No matter how much she try to distance herself from everyone but these dorks have made a little place in her heart . Its seems like without their annoying her , irritating her, her say wouldnt get completed.

She was so much in her thoughts that's she didn't notice someone sitting beside her in the same way .

She then look at her shoulder and saw someone sitting with his head om her shoulder . She didn't push him rather just stay stiff .

'' Relax .'' the guy said sensing her stiffness and like a magic she become relax .

'' what are you thinking ? '' he asked her in a small voice .

'' nothing .'' she said in her normal self but dont know how the other guys senses that's its more than nothing . Like she herself wanted to tell him everything and pouring her heart out . And the guys senses it .

'' I am your brother . And if there is even a little thing which is bothering you then please tell me . I wont judge you I promise . '' he tried to make her talk .

'' you will leave me '' that's wasn't meant for him to hear but he did and a frown took over his face .

''Why would I leave you . okay if its what you fear then I promise you I will never leave you infact we will never leave you honey . just trust us please . '' his voice almost sounds like begging her to trust them .

'' its okay honey I wont force you . just let you know that I am here for you . '' he said with a smile and then pull his legs out of water and then started to walk inside the house but halted in his steps .

'' Yoongi . '' she called him as he turn around .

'' Stay .'' she continued while closing her eyes .

And he happily obliged .
He took his previous place besides her .

Both were sitting in silence and nobody dared to start speaking but finally Yoongi started .

'' you know when we got to know that mother gave birth to a babygirl we were happy . honestly we were happy about the twins but we were more happy that finally the Kim family will have a girl . You know she was the only girl after 3 generation in our house . We all were so happy, jing look jimin taehyung were like jumping here and there . joon , hobi were like dancing and jin hyung and me were feeling blessed that we finally got y- a babygirl along with a baby boy . We all love them a lot . a lot . '' Yoongi said while smiling at Enya . Sensing that Enya turn her face toward Yoongi but quickly look down .

''What happened to them ? '' she mumbles .

'' Someone kidnap them when they were almost a year old . I still remember when my babies said their first word . My babygirl first word was Oppa , she said that to me and my boy's first word was Hyung which was for jungkook . '' at the end tears were streaming down his face .

Enya didn't know how to comfort someone so she just put her shaking hand at his shoulder .

Suddenly she felt her other shoulder heavy she look at other side and saw jin with teary eyes and his head on her shoulder .

'' I was like over the moon when I held her for the first time . I felt so happy when I held him . '' Jin continued after calming down .

'' A-are they died ? '' she asked them looking straight .

'' We don't know but one thing we know is we will never stop loving them . Never ever . '' jin said looking deep at Enya who just didn't look at them .

'' And even if we ever found them we will happily gonna accept them and I promise we will never gonna question about them until its them themself answering us .I just hope they accept us . '' Yoongi said

'' Yeah but dont worry for us you comes first because you are Enya who is our sister and Justin who is our youngest brother . we love them but we love you guys more . '' Jin said now with a sigh .

'' Enya we dont know what you feel but we love you both a lot honey . '' Yoongi said now kissed her forehead with a satisfying sigh .

She opened her mouth to say something but closed her mouth again making both the boys release the breath they were holding .

Suddenly she got a call .

''Enya can you come to the company now . Its a little urgent . '' Jennie said on call .

'' Hmm ''

She hung the call and went inside to get ready for the company .

'' Hyung , she knows this . ''Yoongi said looking at the same reflection of moon his sister was looking at .

'' she knows it all . ''

*

Tbc
So sorry for updating this late .
I was busy updating my other book .
You can check that out too .
Like father Like daughter .

Thank you for waiting .
❤️💜