37💜

Dreamers Is Such A Awesome Song

Dreamers Is Such A Awesome Song . Especially the beat of the song and when jungkook sing it I was damn good .

Abd one thing., thank you sooo  much for 40+ k views and 107 followers. I lub so much .❤️

ENYA'S POV

He crashed into my arms crying and begging me to forgive him .
Its hurts to see him cry and the fact that I am the reason behind his cries .
Its hurts to know the that I am the reason behind his cries .

I just wrap my arms around him as awkward it look .
''I-i am sorry noona I b-believed her and not you I-i am sorry .'' he said while crying .

I gave him a big sigh then said ''its okay you are still a kid you know '' I said which sounds like a teasing much .

He chuckle with wet cheeks and when jungkook said '' oh really so you are a grandma now '' he said and everyone start laughing .

'' yeah she sounds like goongi hyung '' taehyung said

''Okay okay joke aside its a serious matter ''namjoon said while still recovering from laughing .

'' yeah enya you continue '' jin said

Justin sat down beside me while other side yibo .

'' its all happened the day of accident .I got into a accident but the one you met in the hospital  was her not me . They replace me with her-''

''Who is they '' jimin cut me in between which I gave him a cold look .

One thing I hate is I dont like someone intrupting me in between .

'' someone '' I gave him a hard look which he got scared and just sat back sinking in ghe couch as much as possible while slapping his mouth .

What's with him .

'' forget him Enya you continue '' hoseok said eyeing jimin .

'' all these time you have been living was her and not me . ''

'' but where were you all this time ?'' Yoongi asked worry still laying in his tone .

'' I was somewhere '' I said not facing him

'' All you have to know is all this time it was her and not me and she is the one who did all this . Dont even think about her '' I said as I stand up and started to walk toward my room .

AUTHOR'S POV

'' she is a bad one '' justin muttured .

'' she is not good for us '' everyone agreed

Hearing all this a smirk automatically formed on her face while walking back to her room .

I made them believe .

One thing she notice was why Yibo was so silent all this time , didn't even come to her room .

As she reached her room she sat down on the bed eyes roaming around the room searching a particular boy .

When suddenly he come out of the bathroom wearing his black  jogger only , shirtless .

Their eyes locked and she found so many emotions in those chocolate brown eyes .
He was about to cry when she pulled him to sit besides her on the bed .

She crease his soft cheeks . And that was his breaking point , he start crying like a baby . Sniffing and sobbing when she wrapped her hands around his neck ,  laying his head on her chest . She lay down in the same position .

His hands around her shoulder and his head on her chest . He cry his heart out.
He have been controlling himself for many days . To the point he started to live in a different room when she was not talking to him .

''Y-you a-are b-bad really b-bad .'' he said while hiccupping .

For the next half and hour he keep on complaining  to her like a baby .
But she didn't said anything just keep listening to his rambling without saying anything .

She just keep moving her fingers in his soft hairs .

And finally he stopped and look up at her with his red eyes .

'' c-cant you s-say not to c-cry to me '' he asked with a angry pout .

'' that was necessary to pour to emotions out .'' she said and peak his forehead.

He then tighten his grip around her '' you wont leave me right ?'' He softly asked .

She paused her hands and look at him
'' I cant promise '' she said look up in the cealing .

Hearing this he imidieatly sat up and as well she too .

'' w-what do you mean ?''

'' yibo you know everything about me but still you are asking something I cant give you '' she said softly .

'' no no I wont let you go '' he said and almost about to cry but still pick her up and put her on his lap while laying his back on the bed head in a sitting position .

'' hey dont cry .'' she said softly making circles on their joined hands .

'' please at least promise me you will tale me wherever you will go .'' he said almost pleading .

She look up at him then sigh in defeat .
She cant say no to those puppy eyes .

'''Ok ''

''No no promise me '' he said showing his pinky with a pout .

She look at him

still so childish .

She rolled her eyes playfully then did the same he did  and said '' I promise wherever I will go I will take you with me ''

He then peak their hands .

He then out of now where smashed his lips on her which surprise her but she kiss back with same intensity .

'' gosh how much I miss those sweet lips
of yours '' he mumbles then again attack his lips on hers .

''I-i m-missed y-you '' he mumbles .

She wipe his single tear from his cheeks then whithout breaking the kiss she started to remove her shirt and signalled him to remove his bottom too .

And that's how their night went .

''Gosh I am gonna kill this fcker '' Yoongi said while looking up at one particular room .

'' gosh he is ahhh'' jungkook said while covering justin's ear who is looking like a confused puppy .

'' jungkook take justin to your room for tonight and sleep while wearing headphones .'' jin said

'' what do they gave to do it here '' namjoon  said

''My sister '' hoseok mumbles .

'' he is taking advantage of our sister . '' jimin said angrily

'' jimin lets go to their room '' taehyung said and both stood up but got stopped by their brother .

'' stop we will talk to them tomorrow .

*
Tbc 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💓💓💓💓

I know I know I should have updated but i am sorry I have my exams in a week .
Gosh I hate it .

But please forgive me .
I will try to update soon .