42💜

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

SAME NIGHT

All of the brother were not even close to sleeping yet still laying while hugging each other like their life depends on it .
Put of no where yoongi stand up and started to walk toward somewhere but soon heard some footsteps behind him .
He sigh and turn around and saw his other 6 brother except justin  walking behind him .

'' what happened ? '' yoongi asked them

'' sissy happened . '' jungkook replied while grinning with others who also laugh at him .

'' well then lets go what are we waiting for . '' jimin pushed Jungkook to move .

'' yeah lets just carry her with us and we all will sleep together . but what if she gets angry .'' hoseok excitingly said but gulp at the end .

'' well lets worry about that in morning we need our lil sissy now ''

They all started tip toe toward her room but frooze when they heard window opening with loud voice .

They peep from the open door but found none but when they decided to go back to their room byt heard something ,they saw something in the hall which made them halt in their step .

Enya while fuming in anger came inside the mansion in hall while completely drenched in water .

She saw her mother drinking water .
She went to her and threw the glass on floor making it shatter in peices .

'' what happened Enya ?'' Mrs kim asked with a frown .

'' where were you all these time in name of business meeting '' she asked her while breathing heavily .
''I was in a business trip with dad didnt I told you that before '' she again said with a frown .

And that was her last straw , she pushed hyo jo on the dinning table and grab a knife just to point it on her neck . All of it happened so fast that hyo jo couldn't even process anything .

'' I SAID FUCKING  DONT LIE YOU BITCH ''  she pushed the sharp knife more in her neck making it started to bleed and hyo jo to hiss in pain .

''  ENYA WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MOM .''  jin was the one who shouted from the stairs .

They all ran and pushed enya from hyo jo who cough while grabbing her neck and hiding behind jin .

Stumbling back from the push enya look up while glaring dangerously with red eyes .

She had enough , she again was lied her whole life . she cant let this one pass .

So she grabbed a metal thing from her back and grabbed that women from behind of jin while the 7 were froze seeing that thing in their youngest sister's hand .

Enya pushed hyo jo on the floor whose back hit the sofa . M kim came there running too but froze on his spot .

Enya put the gun on her head making her eyes go wide .  Jin and Me kim  coming out of their frozen state came forward to stop her but she shouted .