7💜

______________________________________________________________________________________

A girl wad riding the bike in a empty road ..trees surrounded that road ..so its a quite place ...

She slowed down her bike then stopped in the middle ...

She removed her helmet ..then looked at the sunrise ..

Its 6 am in the morning ..
After working the whole night , she cane to clear her mind ...

She then put her helmet on the bike then looked at a shining thing hanging on her neck ...

She held that ring necklace and kissed it lije that person is present there physically ...

She then closed her eyes ,

She is missing him ..

She wanted to go to him but she can't ..

Because its for his own good ...

She knows that he cant live without her but she is so cruel that she wont allow him to meet her

She closed her eyes then she remembered a small flashback ...

'' love are you okay ? '' A boy asked with full of worry who is just 12 years old asked the girl who is 10 years old ...

The girl just nod her head as in responce ..

The boy quickly hugged the girl ..wrapping his arms around the little girl like he is protecting her from the whole world ..and that's what he wanted to do ..

He just wanted to spend his rest of the life with his love ...

''You know I was so worried for you '' he asked sweetly ...

She just look at him with her soft eyes ..
But suddenly her eyes turn cold again remembering someone's word ..

''Please say something ...'' He again softly said ...

The girl look at him with eyes full of different emotions ..which even she can't understand ...

The boy sigh then hugged her again ..
Unknowingly the boy is making the girl soft but this is not what a man what .he wanted that girl to be a stone hearted , a devil , a bloody monster ...