36💜

The concert was amazing

The concert was amazing .

AUTHOR'S POV

The sound of punches and groans were the only thing that was heard in the dark abandoned place which our female lead surely familiar with odly familiar .
Both the ladies were so in fight that they both didn't notice many footsteps entering the place .

The lady groaned when a hard fist collided with her beautiful face that resembles a odly familiar face .
Seeing them fighting the boys have mixed reactions. Some were happy that they found her some were worried about her that why is she fighting some were angry with her too and some were confused .

But quickly analizing the situation the boys found themself stopping their sister from almost kiling the other girl .

But she didn't listen . didn't even budge for a second because all she can see right now is red .

''W-what happened l-little girl ? A-afraid to hurt m-me ?'' Chukle the girl who is almost knocked out by her but she still have the damn attitude to talk to her like that.

'' Afraid ? To hurt someone ? Far most you ? Sure. I want to kill you by my own fcking hands . I want those fcking eyes out of you damn . I want to pluck each and every fingers of your . i want you to regret being born . I wanna burn you alive . I wanna see you begging me to kill you . I wanna see ..'' Enya eyes darkened
to the point she didn't see any of her brother standing there in pure horror .

They all were afraid of her . Her voice is scary . justin have never saw her this angry before . he surely have seen her angry but to this point never .

But now that wasn't his concern most . he is concerned about his sister . He have to save her .

So he did what he think was best .

He screamed on top of his lungs .

'' NOONA HOW CAN YOU KILL OUR OWN SISTER . SHE IS OUR FUCKING OWN SISTER STOP PLEASE .''

And that's where everything froze .
She froze at her place her hand on the girl's neck but her grip loosened .

She slowly blink and look at their direction where she saw all her brother and her boyfriend standing there with fear totally emidant on their faces .

All the boys were looking at justin in pure shock .

How can she be their sister.
They are just twins .?

''J-justin ?n-no '' Enya stuttered while looking at him .

'' j-justin s-save your n-noona please '' the girl who is beaten up brutely said while smirking secretly at the other girl .

Enya slowly stand up and move toward justin and the boys but got hurt when they all except yibo step back in fear especially justin he was the most affected one .