17💜

*****

*****

AUTHOR'S POV

''What's your opinion in this Enya ?'' Asked a man who is in his late30s

Enya didn't say anything because lot of things are going in her mind .

There are two people sitting in a meeting room ..which a really dark one .
The man is sitting in the main seat like a leader .
And our Enya is sitting on a seat besides him not lesser than a Queen herself ..
One leg on the other one ..and have her natural cold face but behind that cold face she have another emotion today ..
which is anger ?.

'' yo should be the next heir right? What say'' that man asked again ..

If it was othe old enya she would have said yes instantly but now she have 7 more brothers opps I mean step brother and a step dad to take care ..take care ?
Do she really care about them ?
I dont care about them ..this is what she says but is thus really true maybe earlier it was true but now it seems to be a lie..right?..

She then think for a moment then said
'' I agree ..'' She said in her monotone ..

The man smile at her .

Seeing the man smile her blood boils .
She cant see him in happiness but she have to control for sometime..

The man stood up and said ''ok thats great so after 3 months you will be my next heir ..'' Said the man with a smile on his face ..

'' I will take my leave ..'' Said enya and stood up and walk toward the door but before she could open it her hand froze on the door knob when she heard him saying

'' you didnt change right? You are still the old Enya right ?'' Said the man more like a question or like he is teasing her ..

Hearing him her hand grip tightened on the doorknob like only one thing will remain either her hand or the door knob ..

She looks back at him with her raised eye brow ''I am Enya the next heir '' said enya while maintaining the eye contact with the man's one ..

She continue to look into his eyes ..but didnt look away .

The man chuckle then broke the eyes contact . knowing she wont back off ..

'' you are still my daughter .. I like it ...''said the man while chuckling ..

She turn around and walk out of the room ..

The man have a smile on his face and looking at the girl's disappearing figure ..

He look down then shake his head ..

'' oh Enya ....'' He said while chuckling ..

*****

'' so students we have a new student today .introduce yourself ..'' Asked the teacher to justin ..

Justin smile sweetly and introduced himself '' hello everyone my name is kim justin I hope we will be friends ...'' With a cute smile and the girls started to fan girl over him like they do to maknes of Bts

While some boys are glaring at him which he didnt notice ..

TIME SKIP

'' so how was your class juju ?'' Asked jimin while eating his food ..

'' oh it was amajin I had fun ..'' Justin replied

They all are sitting in the cafeteria eating ther lunch ..

'' yeah I can see that too ...those girls pf your class is looking at you with wild eyes ..'' Jungkook said while wiggling his eyes at him

'' wild eyes ? Huhhhh ohhhhh noooooo ''first justin didnt understand but then he realised and start winning not to tease him

While a smak land on jungkook head by Taehyung

'' stop teasing him and polluting his innocent brain ...you brat ..'' Taehyung while glaring at him while jungkook nervously laugh and jimin and justin are controlling themself not to laugh but failed and burst into laughter

''Yahhhh''

'' ok ok stop it now anyways lets go its almost time for the lunch over ...'' Taehyung said and they head to their class ..

*****

'' so how did it went ?'' Asked In-yeop looking at the young girl who is working on her laptop while wearing her glasses ..

She didnt replied him he then obviously understood how did it go ..

'' why did you even go there at first place ..'' Asked jennie with worried tone ..

Still no reply ..

Both the olders sigh then sat down on the couch of her office ..

''I told you you shouldn't go there then why did you go there ..'' Asked In-yeop again he didnt waited for her reply but suddenly she said making him suprise .

'' because he is my master .... '' said enya finally opening her mouth to say something ..

'' we know that too but still... '' jennie said but stopped herself in between then sigh and left from there not forgetting to give a last worried glance to Enya followed by in yeop ..

After they left enya stood up and start walking toward the window glase of her cabin .

She stood there hands back with a evil smirk on her face like she just found something so funny to play with ..

'' this will be the end of your soon ..'' Mumble enya while maintaining the same posture ..

*****

Tbc

So sorry for late update its been I guess 10 days since I last update this book I am sorry for that .

But here we go . do vote and coment too ..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💓💓💓💓

Well I have one more question do you guys want to see Enya's over by now or ...later ..bcz I really wanna see him personally ..