27💜

***

***

AUTHOR'S POV

Enya woke up by her usual alarm ringing near her . She stood up and sat down on the bed while her back resting on the back . She is having a really bad headache . Then she remembered what happened yesterday . She clenched her jaw while thinking about yesterday but in all this she didn't notice that after so long she felt so light and fell asleep without any dream . it was just the most peaceful night she ever had . She changed her clothes and goes downstairs while massaging her temples .

As she came down in the kim brothers view everyone doing their own business .
She sat down on her usual chair while closing her eyes as the headache is killing her already .

'' Good Morning Enya '' they said with a cheerful smile while she just nod her head a little .

YOONGI'S POV

As I saw Enya coming downstairs I was malinga hangover soup for her as I know she is having a headache because of last night . My baby ..

As she sat down on the chir I serve her soup and then she look at me with her usual cold eyes yet they still have a soft gaze .

'' drink it , it will help you in the headache '' I said not wanting her to be angry with me .

She just start drinking it as I turn around to go back to kitchen when I heard a small 'thank you ' I turn around and saw her doing her own business . did she say that to me . I smile thinking about it then get back to make breakfast .

'' Enya what happened ? Are you fine ? '' asked jimin carefully choosing his words .

'' headache '' she mumble while he nodded then goes somewhere leaving his breakfast untouched .

Soon he came back with some tablets in his hand . He hand her that while she look at him with raised eye brow . '' oh its for headache .'' he said with a big smile

'' I dont need it '' she said continue eating .

His face sanded because she rejected his help but he continue to plead her '' please Enya take it or your headache might get worse .'' he pleaded her with hopeful eyes . She look at him in his eyes then take the tablets from him as his face break into a big smile.

She unknowingly is accepting us .I still remember crystal clear what happened yesterday that was one of the most beautiful day of my life .

AUTHOR'S POV

As she was eating she suddenly remembered something '' what happened yesterday? '' she rembered getting drunk and then nothing else .

Hearing her the kim brother suddenly froze on their seat . what are they supposed to tell her .'' umm you got dunk yesterday then you just went to sleep in your room '' said namjoon not wanting any of his brother to spill anything .

'' yeha noona but what made you drunk '' justin asked

Now it was her time to stop eating she look up at him then said in the cold voice like always '' none of your business '' then stood up and went back to her room as she cant go to company now because she isn't feeling so well and she trust jennie and inyeop in the company .

Justin face become a sad one which every of his brother notice .
'' its okay juju baby she is not feeling well thats why she said that '' hoseok said to him to cheer up his mood while justin just nod .

''Hello enya ? I have something to tell you ''

'' hm ? ''
'' didn't yibo went back to Japan ? ''Asked jennie
Hearing this a frown crib on her face .

'' why ? ''
'' he have match in next 2 days and he refuse to go and alsi told me not to tell you about this .'' said jennie

Hearing this enya sigh then massage her head then said '' I will take care of it , Anyways I have something to tell you
I am not coming today , handel the company for today and shift all my meeting on the next day '' said Enya on call .

'' oh ok but why what happened are you okay ? '' asked jennie concerned about the younger one .

'' yeah nothing '' she said to him rudely
'' ohk Anyways I have one more thing to tell you ''
''Hm ''

'' actually we have found the mens who
attack you and our mens have already did everything to them but they aren't saying anything , so we need you here .'' jennie told her

'' I will be there '' enya said and hung the call .

As enya was sitting while closing her eyes someone opened the door without even knocking .
He came toward her then sat down on the bed beside her . he started to crease her check softly when suddenly she grab his wrist then opened her eyes to meet a pair of eyes filled with pure love for her .

His eyes shows nothing other than the love for her . after looking at his eyes she leave his hands and his hand just rest on her face in the same position .

'' are you okay ? '' he asked

She just nod and nothing else .
'' what happened ? '' She asked him he frown im confusion .

'' what ? ''
'' why are you not going back to Japan ? You have a competition ?'' She asked him while sitting on the bed comfortably.

His eyes widened at first then become normal afterwards .
'' how do you- I dont wanna go '' he told her changing his question in between because he knows thats she have her ways of getting information .

'' you have to go '' she said then stood up and started to remove her clothes one by one not minding yibo's presence at all .

She was naked infront of him but didn't even spare a glance at him and continue to change her clothes while there the poor boy was standing while gulping . The poor is controlling himself only he know how . Then he just look down .

Shameless ? Yes she is .

***
Tbc 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜❤️❤️❤️❤️
Hope you like the chapter.
And don't be a silent reader do comment below and vote for it .