26. REAL eyes, REALISE

Start from the beginning

"Bhaiya.. main bahut bada haraami Insan hoon. Ek number ka gadha. Ek number ka chutiya" Ishan addressed himself with quite derogatory words for himself.

"No Ishan. Stop saying such things." Raj tried to control a slipping Ishan from his seat.

"No no. Let me speak. Main kayar hoon. Main aapne pyaar keliye Ladd bhi nahi Sakta.. par main kya Karu Bhaiya? .. Main hic Main uska career barbaad bhi hota nahi dekh sakta. Aur woh kamina Vivek.. woh mujhe chen se marne bhi nahi-" Ishan was interrupted with hard smack. Ishan's eyes widened as he looked up at very angry Raj. He placed a hand on his cheek and looked down avoiding his elder brother's eyes.

Raj, himself was shocked at what he did. Feeling tears escape his eyes, Raj engulfed Ishan in a hug. The latter responded immediately and started ugly crying.

"Ishan..kab apne baare mein sochega. Aur ye kya wahiyad baatein kar raha hai. Tu Shubman se baat Kiya kya? Ye sab bataya kya usko?" Raj asked as he started comforting his brother.

Ishan nodded his head and left the embrace as he looked at his brother. He slowly wiped his tears, the hics still present as he spoke with a sad smile.

"Woh pagal toh mujhe jaane hi nahi de Raha tha. He tried to stop me, he tried to make amends. But I couldn't... Mere manager ne mujhe dhamki de Rakhi hai..aur usse, mera aur Shubman ka career barbaad karega if he I don't abide by his orders. I'm helpless. Kya ek ladke se pyaar karna itna bada ghuna hai Bhaiya?" Ishan cried his heart out.

Raj felt anger and helplessness all together. But he couldn't let Ishan alone in this state.

His brother was so giving and loving in nature, that it was only fair for him that he'd do something to help Ishan, to win back his love.

To win back his life. To win back his love. To win back, his Shubman.

**********************************

The ringing of his phone vin middle of the night woke Shubman up.

Well, just an hour ago, he finally got to sleep after overthinking the entire time.

He didn't see the caller and picked it up.

"Hello..?" Shubman asked with hoarse voice.

"Shubman" the voice was none other than Rohit's. Shubman sat upright.

"Ha Ro bhai, boliye?" Shubman asked after clearing his throat.

"Zara Room mein toh aa mere" Ro asked.. no more like ordered.

"Bhaiya, aap Virat bhai ko bolo na cockroach marne. Aaj main nahi aa Raha hoon madad karne" Shubman said sleepily.

"Abe pyaar mein andhe hua hai kya gawar, Tu idher aata hai ki main kichke lau tujhe" Rohit asked angrily.

All sleep leaving his body, Shubman wore the hotel slippers and soon left for Rohit's room.

Before he even knocked it, Rohit opened the door and gave him a very serious look.

He let Shubman make way for him. What shocked Shubman was the entire team was in his room.

"Hi.. I guess?" Shubman said confusedly.

Everyone scoffed at his reply, some even grunted.

Shubman seriously felt like this was very weird dream.

Shubman was about to sit on the bed beside Siraj, but stopped when Siraj gave him a look.

An extremely annoyed Shubman finally asked, "Mujhe aise ghur kyu rahe ho?! Maine Kiya kya hai?"

Virat, unable to bear the team's foolishness finally sighed and said "we need to talk"

"It's not us, it you" Surya said. Everyone glared at Surya at his failed attempt of cracking a joke.

"Itna kya hai jo raat ke 12 baje important hai yaar" a very frustrated Shubman asked.

"Tere aur Ishan ke beech kya hua hai?" Rohit finally asked and everyone looked at with wide eyes.

Shubman stiffened at his name.

Funny how a month back, Shubman could not even go a day without uttering his name atleast 100 times a day.

That name was enough to create butterflies in his stomach. Even after all this, Shubman still got giddy after hearing his name.

Shubman sighed heavily as he controlled his tears.

Everyone looked at him with pitty,their heart reaching out for him.

The team members were not blind. They knew something had gone extremely wrong between the lovebirds. Ishan's disappearance, whenever his name was uttered Shubman avoiding it and most importantly Shubman's performance.

Something was seriously wrong and they had to clear it. It was neither good for Shubman, currently not even for the team.

"We are n-no more in a r-relationship." As he spoke, his heart dropped when some of them gasped.

"Kya hua Shubi? Was it mutual?" Kuldeep asked cautiously, not wanting Shubman to get more hurt then he usually is.

A silent tear drop escaped from Shubman's eyes and dropped on the floor, which he tried to hastily wipe on his cheek.

Siraj felt bad for not letting Shubman sit, now himself got up and made him sit next to him on the bed.

Was it mutual? Shubman thought.

Shubman didn't want to break up. But he knew, neither Ishan wanted it.

Was it weird that even when they were so far, he could feel Ishan's thoughts?

"No. Neither of us wanted it" Shubman said, wanting nothing more to explain.

Everytime he remembered the last kiss they shared, Shubman would shiver remembering how Ishan squeezed his hand and left him drenching in the rain.

Ishan though an expressive and emotional guy, mentally was very strong. But he knew, that even Ishan had his limits and rather then sharing his feelings with everyone, Ishan would hide it and ignore it.

Rohit and Virat glanced at each other as the other team mates looked at each other confusedly.

But Virat and Rohit, being in this industry for long time realised what actually had gone wrong.

It didn't help that what Shubman and Ishan had, it was not easily acceptable in a country like India.

A country like India, where people trolled a heterosexual relationship, imagine the situation for homosexual relationship.

So they had decided. They were going to have a good word with their fav juniors' managers.

They all were a team. They were one family. And they could do anything for their team.

That unity, was their strength
————————————————————

I'm sorry guys for the late updates, but hopefully y'all enjoy this short chapter.

And for people worrying about sad ending, do not worry guys!!

I hate sad endings myself🙃

The plot will be changing soon... so stay updated

I have noticed the votes and comments reducing.

If you guys want me to improve in certain areas, pls let me know. I'll try my best to reach up to y'all expectations 🤧

Anyways love y'all!! Keep on supporting ❤️

(Pls keep the votes and comments coming 🥲, they make my day🥺💓)