Grocery Shopping & Dinner Invitation (Black Scorpion Gang)

Chu Xiù after having her breakfast looks through the 30 tasks she picked yesterday.

"It not hard. To think these kinds of tasks are of 'SPECIAL' Category. Hmm." She goes through them one by one and in about two hours she finished fifteen of them.

"Haa!" Chu Xiù closes her laptop and looks at her phone. "It's already 10'O Clock. Let's see what should I make for lunch. Ok Jojo." She picks him up asking as she cuddles him.

She goes downstairs and enter the kitchen. "Looks like I am out of tomatoes and many other things."

Then she goes to her room and take her phone. "I will be back after sometime Jojo. So stay here in the room. Okay." As if understanding the words Chu Xiù he looks at her with his big red eyes.

She goes to the door and opens it but suddenly "Aunt!!!!!".

Chu Xiù hears the scream and stops. She looks at Feng Haoyu with a questioning look. "Why are you screaming I'm front of my door?"

Feng Haoyu looks at the beautiful lady in white dress. "Miss Chu is this you...."

Chu Xiù looks at the dumbass in front of her "Yes. But why were you screaming Aunt? I never knew Mr.Feng is married."

"Well...Hmm" He

 doesn't answer and diverts his eyes and tries to change the topic. "Well Miss Chu you are looking exceptionally beautiful today."

Listening him Chu Xiù understood his intentions and stops asking. "Thanks"

"Hehehe" he smiles as the response. "But Miss Chu are you going somewhere?"

"Yes grocery shopping."

"Really! Then would you mind if some more people tag along with you?" Knowing that Chu Xiù is going for grocery shopping he asked excitedly.

"What?...."

"Yes! Wait a minute Miss Chu I will be back in a moment." Without waiting for Chu Xiù to give response he leaves right away.

A little while later at the entrance of the mansion Chu Xiù looks at the absurd situation in front of her.

A few minutes earlier Feng Haoyu asks if he can tag along. Then without waiting for the response he runs back to the opposite mansion and comes with Feng Junfeng by his side.

"Little Girl would you mind if we come along?" Feng Junfeng asks with a sweet smile on his lips. His gaze on Chu Xiù is like always warm and sweet.

'Haa! Honestly?' Chu Xiù thinks as she looks at the ground with her head down.

••••••••••

Early in the morning after Feng Haoyu woke up and goes down for breakfast after his morning routine.

"Good morning Feng Xiyang."

"Good morning young master." Feng Xiyang greets back arranging his breakfast.

After finishing his breakfast he looks for Feng Junfeng to see if he is around. "Feng Xiyang yesterday at evening where did you and Third Uncle disappeared?"

"We were with Miss Chu."

"What?!!" Hearing an unexpected response he springs up from his chair.

"Where did you meet my aunt and after coming back you didn't even tell me about it? Why? Feng Xiyang out of all the people I never expected this form you?"

"What?" Hearing the baseless criticism Feng Xiyang pauses and looks back at Feng Haoyu.

"Traitor Feng Xiyang where is Third Uncle?"