Chu Xiù Treating Liu Jing & Ji Xīnyí. Account Name :- Chandrakanta

"Come I will drop you off."

"It's alright Mr.Feng." Chu Xiù say's and starts walking.

Seeing her leaving Feng Junfeng calls Feng Xiyang. "Feng Xiyang prepare the car."

"Yes Master."

••••••••••

Chu Xiù was walking towards the bus stop as it's still before 10 O'Clock so she can catch the bus, but a Black Volkswagen Tiguan stops beside her.

When the glass lowered it showed a familiar and devilishly handsome face.

"Get in I will drop you off." Feng Junfeng say's coming out of the car.

"Ok I will pay you for the ride then I will get in."  Chu Xiù say's with a serious tone looking at Feng Junfeng eyes. She doesn't need to be polite now when the owner itself is this persistent and ok with everything.

"Ok Little Girl." Saying this Feng Junfeng opens the car door for Chu Xiù and place his hand on the car celling above the Chu Xiù head.

•••••••••

Feng Xiyang was the one driving the car.

Chu Xiù and Feng Junfeng was sitting in the back seats.

Feng Junfeng looks at the fairy like girl sitting beside him. Chu Xiù is leaning at the seat and is sitting with eyes closed with her hands on her lap.

Looking at Chu Xiù Feng Junfeng recalls the content of the information Feng Xiyang brought to him on Chu Xiù.

After Hé Hua left Chu Xiù with her grandma Chu Xiù stayed with her till her next birthday. After one year when Chu Xiù turned six Lî Xueyun, Chu Xiù's grandmother sent her to India for further studies.

Chu Xiù came to meet her grandmother in summer vacations only. Other than that her academic background is very simple, that is Chu Xiù always got passing marks, just an average student.

Next is Chu Xiù disappeared when she was thirteen and later after one year she came back. Even Chu Xiù grandmother emailed her school stating that she was in a monastery for that one year, because she was a little disturbed mentally.

Having frequent visits to hospital after coming back from her disappearance of one year.

Even Chu Xiù's grandmother information is like her, that she is women having citizenship of India and came to China in her early twenties. Later after her marriage she had a son.

After few years her husband died and she lived in that countryside village. Later her son died too and she lived with her granddaughter Chu Xiù.

After that Chu Xiù returned here after  listening about her grandmother's poor health. After that Chu Xiù's grandmother died a few days ago she came to Tianjin City with Hé Hua & is now studying in No.1 High School.

Other than that nothing special, but Chu Xiù which Feng Junfeng is seeing now doesn't seem ignorant of the place she is living as someone who came to China only once a year to meet her grandmother only.

Having a Black Diamond Membership Card of Star Sports Club, knowing how to skate and enough money to come to order an expensive takeaway from Golden Dragon House just for her friends which even people in upper society find hard to buy, without batting an eye is truly different from the acquired information of Chu Xiù.

Things are very simple than it looks on surface so it can only mean two things, First that Chu Xiù and her grandmother is actually very simple or that they have enough power and authority to fabricate the information.

Looking at Chu Xiù and remembering the content Feng Junfeng smiles, and lifts his hand towards Chu Xiù face but he hesitate a little that it will wake her up and retracts it back.

A few minutes before car stops Chu Xiù opens her eyes and the first thing she sees is the face of Feng Junfeng smiling at her.

She averted her eyes and looks out of the window. After few minutes the car stops at the gate of school girls dorm.

Chu Xiù steps out of the car and turns to look at Feng Junfeng. "Thank You, Mr.Feng"

"Mm.Ok."

Then she takes her mobile out and say's "Mr.Feng I don't have cash with me will you take online transaction, here my WeChat Code scan it I will send you the amount." says holding her front screen to Feng Junfeng.

Feng Junfeng scan the code and gets the notification of transaction of a hundred yuan.

Seeing the notification he raises his eyes to look at the girl's fading back as she goes inside the building.

He looks at her profile picture of a cute rabbit and chuckles.

"Feng Xiyang let's go."

"Yes master."

••••••••••

Reaching her dorm Chu Xiù knocks on door.

"Sister Chu you came." Liu Jing asks the moment she open the door for Chu Xiù.

"Mm. Didn't I told you that I will be back before 10 O'Clock." Chu Xiù say's entering the dorm and is going to change.

Chu Xiù comes out changing into cute panda pajama. "Ah! That package there is something for you both."

"For us? Is this from Golden Dragon House." Liu Jing & Ji Xīnyí say's at the same time looking at the package.

"Yes. A treat for you both, taste and tell me if you like it."

Chu Xiù, Liu Jing & Ji Xīnyí was sitting at the table.

"Wow it's so tasty. Right Xīnyí?" Liu Jing say's to Ji Xīnyí after taking the bite.

"Yes it's so tasty. Thanks for the treat Sister Chu."

After Liu Jing & Ji Xīnyí finished. Chu Xiù got to her bed and opens her black bag different form her black leather bag which she carried to school and to practice.

Chu Xiù was having that Black heavy phone beside her, then she open her black backpack.

There is a Black heavy looking laptop like her black heavy looking phone, a tablet and a power back which have up to 30000mAh battery storage.

It also have one more grey laptop I looks even more old than other black heavy looking one. Chu Xiù takes out that black heavy looking laptop ignoring this one.

Chu Xiù opens her laptop enters the password and the desktop opens. In her laptop desktop there are only two or three icons for games.

Chu Xiù then types something on keyboard and a different site opens. There she types some code and a platform appears which have a purple colour background, and it starts with a butterfly sitting on a beautiful flower.

Chu Xiù enters the information to log in her account after entering the information and logging in the account it shows the welcome notification.

Account Name :- Chandrakanta

Account Number :- C0011226689

Number Of Stars :- 200000

Account Category :- Diamond Category