Feng Junfeng :- 'I told you right that we will meet again. Right? Little Xiù.

It's about that time when Hé Hua left Chu Xiù with her grandma.

After returning from Lî Xueyun place. Hé Hua comes back to her village. When villagers saw that Chu Xiù is not with Hé Hua they all asked her "Where is Chu Xiù? Why is she not with you Hé Hua?"

Just then Hé Hua broke into tears "Chu Xiù is not in this world anymore. When we were returning; a group of thieves killed my daughter because we refused to give them our money."

Every one was feeling very sympathetic towards Hé Hua.

In midst of all this Hé Hua was secretly happy. Hé Hua never told Qin Fenhua about Chu Xiù. So if he ever comes to know that she ever had a daughter she can say that Chu Xiù is dead.

And that's how the weeding of Hé Hua & Qin Fenhua took place without knowing the existence of Chu Xiù.

After the wedding of Hé Hua and Qin Fenhua.

Feng Junfeng sends Feng Xiyang to the village to investigate about Chu Xiù. He was very eager to know about her in just few days of not seeing her.

Even though Feng Xiyang was only ten years old that time, but it didn't affected how talented and efficient he is towards his work.

Feng Xiyang told Feng Junfeng about the death of Chu Xiù.

Listening to this news Feng Junfeng didn't gave any reaction on his face; but for the next whole month Feng Junfeng never ate his dinner.

He even gave the orders to never stop finding Chu Xiù even after hearing about her death. Like he knew that she is still alive.

Feng Junfeng from the young age was very intelligent, smart, attentive and diligent in anything he does.

When he was 6 years old he gave the examination to enter class three from class one. Later after passing from class three and going to class four; he gave the examination for entering class six. And like this he passed college entrance examination before the age of fourteen. Later with passing years, in his twenties he passed his collage too.

In Feng Xiyang eyes his master is a very Nobel man to whome no one can compare. And it is true. But he didn't understand what is there in that girl to make his master this sad.

'Is she really that special?' This is what Feng Xiyang thought at that time.

And now at the present time too Feng Xiyang still don't understand what is there in that girl other than that she is beautiful. That it makes his master behave this weirdly.

Inside the ice rink.

After practicing her performance Chu Xiù steps out of the rink and arranges her things. She moves out towards the lift to leave for the Qin mansion.

When the door opens she sees that man. That man have very long legs and is standing straight. He is at least 6'8 feet tall. Pale skin which is clear like glass and a set of sharp deep pair of black eyes. A straight nose and light pink lips.

Even the two people behind him are handsome, but he outshines them effortlessly.

His presence alone without doing anything excludes charm and can enchant anyone.

If there was any other girl standing here, she would have already fallen for him.

But Chu Xiù gave him a glance; enters the lift and never turns again to look at Feng Junfeng even a second time.

Inside the lift.

Seeing the awkwardness Feng Haoyu speaks first and breaks the silence. "Hello. Myself Feng Haoyu this expressionless man beside me is Feng Xiyang. And the handsome young man beside you is my Third Uncle Feng Junfeng."

"Hmm. Hello. I am Chu Xiu." Chu Xiù say's as not to embarrass the boy by not saying anything.

"Actually my uncle is a little strict with is word and behaviour, so I hope you are not offended by any of his words." Feng Haoyu say's thinking if his future aunt will become sad due to his stupid uncle's behaviour before.

"No I am not offended with any of the Mr. Feng's words. Infact I am kind of thankful to him for not giving my locket to anyone." Chu Xiù say's to Feng Haoyu with a calm tone.

"I was going to thank you for that. Thank You Mr.Feng Junfeng." Chu Xiù say's sincerely looking at Feng Junfeng.

"Anytime." Feng Junfeng say's with a small smile on his face.

Seeing his beautiful smile Chu Xiù is stunned for few seconds. But comes back to her senses after a while and exits the lift as it reached the ground floor.

Feng Junfeng also exits the lift with Chu Xiù. Both are walking side to side. "Little girls should not be going around alone this late at night. It can be dangerous." he say's to Chu Xiù.

Feng Junfeng is right as it is now Eleven O'Clock at night.

"It's nothing new for me. I can take care of myself very well." Chu Xiù say's in a casual tone, like it really is nothing new for her.

"Why? Is your mother not worried about you little girl?" Feng Junfeng say's with a little frown between his brows and unknown emotion in his eyes.

"No, for her I am as good as dead." Chu Xiù say's with a natural tone like it's not about her but someone else.

Saying this Chu Xiù leaves without looking back.

Feng Junfeng is still standing outside the gate of Star Sports Club looking at Chu Xiù who hailed a cab, gets inside it and leaves.

'I told you right that we will meet again. Right? Little Xiù.' Feng Junfeng thinks with a sweet smile on his face.

"Feng Xiyang investigate about Chu Xiù. I want to know everything about her." Feng Junfeng say's to Feng Xiyang with a cold and emotionless face.

"Yes master."

"Third Uncle you change your expressions even more fast than a person flips a page. If aunt comes to know this maybe she will refuse to marry you; but either way Third uncle thumps up to your choice." Feng Haoyu say's this to Feng Junfeng with a broad smile on his face while getting inside the car.

"Go home and copy the maths formula's thirty times." Feng Junfeng say's to Feng Haoyu who is sitting beside him.

"What!?No!Why? I don't want to!" Feng Haoyu say's to Feng Junfeng with a grieving tone.