Feng Haoyu & Lin Ming :- 'He really is a fool in love.'

Golden Dragon House is the family business of Lin Family from Capital. Lin Family is family whose members have been excellent chefs from the ancient times in China.

Its branches are everywhere all around the country. It's booking price for even a table in lobby starts from 100,000 Yuan.

After the lobby there is private room which is subdivided into two 'VIP Rooms' & 'VVIP Rooms'. VIP can be booked with money, but only members with membership only can access to VVIP Rooms.

••••••••••

In a VVIP Room

Feng Junfeng was wearing a white shirt with its sleeves rolled till his elbow making his pale and strong hands come into sight. And a black suit pant and black leather shoes with a watch in his left hand.

Waitress were deliberately coming in this way to look at the hauntingly handsome man in the room time to time.

"Why are you here?" The man wearing a black business suit who is sitting in front of Feng Junfeng say's in annoyed tone.

"Uncle Lin Ming don't you know Third Uncle is like a young boy in love right now who is trying to find a way to impress his Crush." Feng Haoyu hissed to Lin Ming.

"Really?"

Facing Lin Ming puzzled expression Feng Haoyu nods with a proud face as he finally gets a chance to take revenge on Feng Junfeng for torturing him by making him write physics and math formula's 50 to 100 times.

Seeing Feng Haoyu and Lin Ming whispering thinking no one can hear them Feng Xiyang shakes his head in helplessness.

Hearing them Feng Junfeng looks at them. Receiving Feng Junfeng's glare both of them shuts their mouth.

"Lin Ming when is Lin Aang coming back?" Feng Junfeng asks with a nonchalant expression holding the glass of lemonade in his right hand.

"Brother? I don't know maybe in five to six days he will be back." Lin Ming say's shrugging his shoulder.

"Mmm. Ok inform him to contact me when he comes back." Feng Junfeng say's sipping down the lemonade.

"Ok I will. But why? Is there anything?"

"No Uncle Lin, actually my Beautiful Third Aunt is a vegetarian. So for her Third Uncle made a separate kitchen only for vegetarian food in the mansion and now wants a good chef who is good at making Indian dishes. That's why Third Uncle is finding Uncle Lin Aang." Feng Haoyu say's with a serious expression.

"Huh!?" When Lin Ming first heard Feng Haoyu saying that Feng Junfeng is a fool in love he thought that he is only saying this to tease Feng Junfeng.

But Feng Junfeng is really in love with a girl, it was completely unexpected.

"Feng Junfeng! How, when & where? And who is that unlucky girl whom you like.......huh!" Lin Ming was blabbering continuously but stops seeing that Feng Junfeng is looking at someone in lobby.

"Isn't that Third Aunt!?" Feng Haoyu exclaims, surprised seeing Chu Xiù in lobby holding the menu and ordering a takeaway.

•••••••

Thinking of why would Feng Junfeng want to find 'MAYA' Chu Xiù places the order.

"Hello Miss Chu. Do you also like the food here?" Feng Haoyu say's with a big smile.

Chu Xiù looks at her left where the voice came from. Feng Junfeng, Feng Haoyu & Feng Xiyang with one more man was coming in her direction.

"No, I don't." Chu Xiù say's in a casual voice.

"Huh! Then why are you ordering a takeaway?"

"For my Friends."

"I see." Listening to Chu Xiù's lukewarm response Feng Haoyu shuts his mouth.

"Hello Sister in law I am Lin Ming nice to meet you." Lin Ming say's with a big grin plastered on his face.

"What?" Chu Xiù looks at Lin Ming with a chilling gaze.

It was not Chu Xiù alone, but Lin Ming was feeling a very intensifying gaze from Feng Junfeng too who is looking at him like he is going to kill him any moment now.

"Miss Chu." Lin Ming corrects his previous words and continues with wary voice. "Actually I just made a mistake, it just came out unconsciously as I got a new drama in which I have a Sister in law. So I blurted so the words as it was roaming in my mind. I sincerely apologize for that." Lin Ming finished saying his words in a breath fearing that Feng Junfeng is going to skin him alive.

"I understand. It's alright." Chu Xiù accepts his apology and goes to take her order.

"How much?" Chu Xiù asks holding her phone with a cute pink cover with a lovely cat keychain attached with it.

Feng Junfeng who was quietly standing and listening to Feng Haoyu & Lin Ming and was only looking at Chu Xiù noticed a different phone other than the black one she was holding from yesterday.

"Dear Customer this meal is completely free as you are today's last customer." The person standing at the counter answers Chu Xiù with a smile.

Chu Xiù nods and walks towards the gate taking her order to leave.

Even Feng Haoyu and Lin Ming was dumbfounded about when did the restaurant decided on this. Feng Xiyang shook his head looking at the idiotic expression on both of their faces.

Then both of their eyes looked at Feng Junfeng suspiciously.

Ignoring both of them Feng Junfeng walks to Chu Xiù.

"Little Girl didn't I told you yesterday that you should not roam around alone late at night." Feng Junfeng say's with a smile on his handsome face.

Feng Haoyu & Lin Ming is again dumbfounded. Feng Junfeng never smiled at anyone other than old master Feng, his father also for a few times not more than that. And even if he smiled at someone it was never with good intention, but it was the sign of doom for the other party.

But to smile this easily both Feng Haoyu & Lin Ming thought to themselves 'He really is a fool in love.'

For Feng Xiyang it was not an unexpected outcome, but he still is not satisfied with Chu Xiù as his most respected master's life partner. But as a subordinate he doesn't have any say in this, he only has to follow his master's order's.

"It alright." Chu Xiù say's with calm voice and turns to leave.

"Little Girl it's not alright. You should listen to people older than you." Feng Junfeng adds without erasing his smile.