Going To Practice Together Feng Junfeng :- "...we met again 'coincidentally'.."

They get back to the dorm. Ai Xīnyán is already present. She keeps her bag on her table and leaves for self study class as her usual self.

No one was bothered by her attitude. Even for Ji Xīnyí and Liu Jing it is a common occurrence.

Chu Xiù changes to practice clothes and ready to leave.

"Sister Chu wait!" Liu Jing calls Chu Xiù from behind.

Chu Xiù looks at her and Ji Xīnyí they are wearing casual clothing instead of night wear. "Why are you both dress up casually?"

"Sister Chu we want to go with you to see you practice." Ji Xīnyí comes from behind and say's looking at Chu Xiù nervously.

"Ok." Chu Xiù say's with a smile.

"Huh!" Both of them look dumbfounded.

Chu Xiù bends a little to their height "What? Did you thought that I was going to say no? That's why you both were nervous, right?"

Hearing Chu Xiù's and looking at her smiling face close to them both blushed a little.

"Yes."

"Yes Sister Chu."

Chu Xiù chuckles and taps their forehead with her index finger "Let's go otherwise we will be late."

"Yes Sister Chu." They left together for the club.

••••••••••

Inside the ice rink both Liu Jing and Ji Xīnyí are looking at Chu Xiù with an amazed expression.

"Ji Xīnyí isn't Sister Chu even more beautiful when she skates on ice." Liu Jing asks without diverting her eyes.

"Yes Liu Jing it's so mesmerizing. I can't look away even if I want to."

Both of their eyes are glued to Chu Xiù.

"It's already 9'O Clock let's go and grab the dinner." Chu Xiù comes out of the rink and asks removing her skates and putting them back in her bag.

"Sister Chu it was stunning." Liu Jing exclaims happily with sparkling eyes.

"Yes Sister Chu it was a very great performance." Ji Xīnyí follows Liu Jing and says with a beaming expression.

Chu Xiù pats Liu Jing head "Alright I am happy you like it. So now let's go for dinner aren't both of you hungry. Hm?"

"Sure Sister Chu." Both of them agree, and they left the club together.

••••••••••

Chu Xiù, Liu Jing and Ji Xīnyí are sitting at their table waiting for their order to come.

"Liu Jing, Ji Xīnyí I want to ask something?" Chu Xiù call them and asks with a calm tone.

"Yes Sister Chu what is it you want to ask?" Liu Jing asks back.

"Do you both saw anyone around the rink when I was practicing?"

"Someone around the rink? Hmm.......Sorry Sister Chu I didn't. What about you Ji Xīnyí?"

"No I also didn't saw anyone. Why, what happened Sister Chu?" Ji Xīnyí asks back with a confused expression.

"Nothing happened. Let's start now our order is here." Chu Xiù answer calmly and they start eating.

'But I am sure someone was there looking at me. Leave it I will look into it later.' Chu Xiù thinks so and continue to eat.

"Wow Sister Chu the Indian cuisine of this restaurant is really amazing." Liu Jing say's with her bulging cheeks.

"Yes Sister Chu it is really tasty." Ji Xīnyí compliments taking the bite.

Liu Jing thinks of something "Sister Chu, but really I never thought that PARADISE also have a Veg Indian Cuisine Restaurant in China."

Hearing Liu Jing, Ji Xīnyí also nods. "Yes Sister Chu PARADISE is a giant company. But then also I never knew about it."

PARADISE is a giant organisation. It is involved in many areas like Hotels, Real estate, Beauty products, Jewelry Brand, Clothing, Restaurant, Entertainment, Pharmaceutical instruments and many more.

"Is it?" Chu Xiù asks as she continues to eat.

"Yes Sister Chu it is a premium and expensive organisation and in their restaurant menu even its simple dishes are expensive." Liu Jing finishes her food and says.

But as Liu Jing finished her word she looks at Ji Xīnyí.

Ji Xīnyí was also wiping her mouth with tissue as she finished her food, but listening to Liu Jing words she turns her head to look Liu Jing too.

Both were looking at each other with dumb look on their faces.

They turned their head to look at Chu Xiù.

Chu Xiù is wiping her mouth with a calm expression. Even while she was eating with her hand, when she washed it and now even when she is wiping her mouth everything she did doesn't lack elegance, and it was very dignified.

Chu Xiù after wiping her mouth she lifted her eyes at looked at Liu Jing and Ji Xīnyí dumb expressions "What happened, why are you both making this stupid faces?" Chu Xiù say's with a smile seeing their faces.

"Sister Chu isn't the food here really expensive?!" Liu Jing exclaims with an expression like she is going to cry any minute now.

"Yes Sister Chu I also don't have enough money with me now. Should I call my Dad he can send me the money." Ji Xīnyí have a worried expression as she clenches her phone in her hand.

Chu Xiù is looking a little surprised as she is meeting many people who care for her unconditionally like her grandmother.

"No, it's not expensive Liu Jing and there is also no need to ask for money from your father Ji Xīnyí." Chu Xiù smiles "Now I am going to pay I'll be back right away."

Chu Xiù goes to counter to pay the bill. She came back but she sees a familiar face.

"Sister Chu you back already?" Liu Jing asks looking at Chu Xiù gleefully.

"Mm." Chu Xiù nods her head at Liu Jing and shifts her eyes to at the man.

"Sister Chu he says you know him. Do you?" Liu Jing asks gesturing at the man.

"Hello Little Girl. Looks like we met again 'coincidentally'. Isn't it?"