Mr.Feng comes for rescue and inviting Chu Xiù.

When Chu Xiù left the class with Li Lim, Feng Haoyu also leaves the class. He went out and called Feng Junfeng.

"Hello Third Uncle!" Feng Haoyu calls out worriedly.

"Haoyu, you should be in class, why are you calling me?" Feng Junfeng speaks on the other end of the phone.

“Third Uncle, what actually happened is that someone…” Feng Haoyu tells Feng Junfeng everything in detail.

Feng Junfeng was attending the morning meeting with his employees and subordinates. There is a big projector in front of him and by looking at his expressions turning grim with time everyone on the screen can feel the upcoming storm.

After the call disconnects all of his subordinates that are standing beside him can feel the oppressive and overpowering aura from him.

"Feng Xiyang prepare the car, we are going to No.1 High School." Feng Junfeng commands in overwhelming voice.

"Yes Master!" Feng Xiyang left to carry out the order.

••••••••••

No.1 High School

Chu Xiù takes out a lollipop from her bag, unwrap it and put it her mouth. She starts playing games on her mobile while eating lollipops without any worries.

Everyone standing there, except the principal, was astonished to see Chu Xiù's behavior. Ding Dishi shakes his head helplessly looking at Chu Xiù.

"You're still the same."

Chu Xiù turns her attention away from her game and looks at Ding Dishi shrugging her shoulders. "Well!"

"So what are you going to do now?"

Hearing the question Chu Xiù opens her WeChat and opens Feng Junfeng's account and their recent chats.

FENG JUNFENG :- I am coming there.

CHU XIÙ :- Ok!

Ding Dishi's face freezes due to shock. Looking at his stupid expression Chu Xiù exits the chat and goes back to play her games.

Gu Ningning stood there and gnashed her teeth in anger. Everything happening over there is shocking to everyone present over there.

"Chu Xiù are you going to participate in competition?" After coming back to his senses Ding Dishi speaks up.

[Triple Kill!!!] "I'll see if I get interested in any sport, I'll participate." Chu Xiù responds without looking up.

"I see!" Ding Dishi nods acknowledging her thoughts.

"What are you playing?" he asks.

[Victory!!!] Chu Xiù leans forward and shows her phone screen to Principal Ding and tells him about the game. “So this is the Zombie Survival game. What happens in it is….”

All the people standing there were glued to their places due to shock.

Qin Xiāng eyes are full of anger looking at Principal's behavior. 'How come he is acquainted with Chu Xiù!!!'

Not able to hold it any more Gu Ningning speaks in restrained but irritated voice. "Excuse me Mr.Ding, I don't think this is the reason Chu Xiù was called here."

Ding Dishi raised his eyes and looked at Gu Ningning. He put down his phone and said, “You are absolutely right Ms.Gu.”

Ding Dishi looks at Li Lim and says "How is Chu Xiù's performance in Mr. Li's class?"

Li Lim comes forward and responds "It's great, Principal Ding. She always completes the given homework, concentrates on the lessons and explanations, moreover by observing her for the last few days it doesn't feel like she came here to study from outside the country because she is well-adjusted here. At last, I think the other teachers present here will surely support my argument."