Zodiac Platform & Feng Junfeng :- "....I will always be there for you...."

Feng Junfeng is sitting on his bed and working on his laptop when he got the message notification on his phone.

Chu Xiù :- Just don't eat heavy food before going to sleep. Sleep early you need plenty of sleep to recover. Good Night.

Seeing the direct way of telling a smile blooms on his face "This is so much like her."

He types back to Chu Xiù and is looking at the  chat between them.

Junfeng :- Good Night To You To.

••••••••••

Chu Xiù looks at the good night greetings from Feng Junfeng. She switches off the phone and opens her black laptop. She then unwarp a lollipop and puts in her mouth.

She types some keys form keyboard and the screen goes black then she enters a platform. Chu Xiù typed her information and logged into her account.

A robotic voice say's 'Welcome' and she entered successfully.

ZODIAC INFORMATION ORGANIZATION

SUPREME MEMBER

NAME :- BLACK

TASKS FINISHED :- 560

TASKS PENDING :- 0

NO.OF TASK REQUEST RECEIVED :- 245

••••••••••

Zodiac Information Organization is a large network that excels at finding worldwide information and do many more other tasks.

This Organization appeared four years ago in Dark Web and took impossible tasks and completed it within a short period of time without any difficulties.

In this organization there are seven supreme members who kept the base of organization and make it reach greater heights and are continuing to do so.

They are known by names BLISS, SPRING, COSMIC, BLUE, SNOW LEOPARD AND FULL MOON.

These six people are secretive but they excel at their work with great efficiency.

Their last member is 'BLACK' whose identity is not known to anyone even to the rest of six members. It's the most terrifying member too. All the tasks taken by this person have been completed on time and the efficiency level is even higher than rest of the six members.

••••••••••

Zodiac Information Organization

In it's office building there is a busy atmosphere. People working in the night shift are busy organising, specifying, analyzing and categorizing the information.

In middle of all a notification comes to everyone's computer screen. And a mechanical voice announces :- BLACK ENTERS THE ZODIAC INFORMATION ORGANIZATION.

Hearing the announcement all the staff members stopped and the chaotic and noisy atmosphere from before disappeared and pin drop silence took place.

After a few minutes of silence loud exclaims can be heard as people start discussing loudly.

"Oh!God! it's Black!!!"

"Correct it's the first time in a long while Black entered the forum, are my ears hearing it wrong?!"

"Quick look how many task request Black received."

"It's 245."

"Group 1 will be helping Black the entire time he is here. Ok?"

"Yes manager!"

"Remaining groups resume the work it needs to be sorted out before the morning."

"Yes manager!"