Feng Junfeng :- "I will meet you again Little Xiù."

Next night Feng Junfeng woke up from his sketchy sleep. The very first thing that came to his mind was the girl he saw yesterday night. He got out from his house and ran to the sea coast.

This was the very first time after his mom's death that he smiled this happily and genuinely after seeing someone.

Feng Junfeng's mom leaved this world in an accident when he was five years old. And doctors also said that his insomnia is due to this shock too.

His thoughts broke when that small little girl which looks like porcelain doll starts singing.

Listening to her song Feng Junfeng clenches the Amethyst locket which his mom gave to him, close to his heart and remembers something.

"Listen carefully Feng Junfeng, this locket is a gift of your fifth birthday. It is going to be precious to you."

"How Mom?"

"How? When you will give it to that person with whome you want to spend your whole life with, it will become precious to you."

"Really? But why would I want to spend my life with someone else when you are with me."

"My son you will come to know 'why' one day for sure."

Feng Junfeng comes out of his thoughts when the song stops. 'Looks like that girl's song is completed.' With this thought he goes and stand behind that girl.

"Hello."

Then the girl turned her back to look at Feng Junfeng when she heard someone talking to her.

Feng Junfeng breathe hitched for a second. The girl in front of him really is very perfect like a doll. Anyone would think that, if she doesn't blink her eyes. And one of the attractive features of her beauty is the tear mole under her right eye. Which makes her look seductive, enchanting & graceful and purely innocent at a same time.

Feng Junfeng was staring at the girl's face until that girl interrupted and he came back to his senses.

"Excuse me. Are you talking to me?" that little girl asked.

"Ye....Yes. No, I mean yes." Feng Junfeng was embarassed. This is the very first time he stuttered in front of anyone.

"Yes. Is there something?" that little girl asked again.

"Yes. Hello I am Xiao Fan."

"Hmm. Hello. I am Chu Xiù."

"Actually...." Feng Junfeng was hesitating a little. Trying to find right words to speak. Then a voice came. "Chu Xiù come back fast"

"Excuse me. I will have to leave; if there is something you want to say please say it fast. My mother is calling me." Chu Xiù say's in a calm tone looking at the handsome boy in front of her.

"Ah! Actually I want to say that you sing really beautifully and you are also very pretty like an angel. And I also wanted to give this locket to you as a present. So can you please always wear it. You will look beautiful in it. It's just a gift so please take it, don't refuse." Feng Junfeng say's all this things in one breath while handing the locket in Chu Xiù's hand, fearing that she will go to her mother right away.

Seeing his cute behaviour and unexpected actions Chu Xiù giggled.

Seeing Chu Xiù giggling he blushes a little "I will meet you again Little Xiù." Feng Junfeng say's with a beautiful smile and a little tint of red on his cheeks.After saying this he run away as fast as he could.

Chu Xiù was a little taken aback because of his words. But her mother came and while putting that Amethyst locket around her neck Chu Xiù also leaves from there.

Feng Junfeng didn't ran too far away, he clearly saw Chu Xiù leaving with her mother and putting that locket around her neck. Then he also got back to his apartment and got ready to leave for his flight.

Star Sports Club

Remembering that past Feng Junfeng is looking at the girl on the ice rink through the glass window and with a little smile on his face.

The girl on the ice rink look like an angel which has fallen on the earth. Just to be caught and captured by him.

Her movement look very captivating and full of different kinds of emotions. Like what she is doing is not a dance but is representing a tale of love, failure, pain & reunion.

Her performance starts with the beautiful energy of youth filled with love and represents a cheerful nature. But when it goes on to the middle part of the performance it becomes dark where it's filled with the feeling of failure and pain of getting seperated from your loved one. And by the time it comes to an end it radiates the energy of being relived and the happiness of being one with your love.

Feng Junfeng was looking too intactly that he didn't even bothered to waste time in blinking his eyes. He saw that whole performance of five minutes without even blinking his eyes and with a smile on his lips & proud look in his eyes.

"What do you say Feng Xiyang isn't my aunt stunning." Feng Haoyu say's to Feng Xiyang while showing is teething smile. "See Third Uncle isn't even bothering himself to waste his time in blinking his eyes."

Feng Haoyu & Feng Xiyang are the 'friends' in  Chu Xiù understanding who were with Feng Junfeng when she got to him to take the locket back.

Feng Haoyu is the son of Feng Junfeng's Eldest brother and is also the heir of Feng Family.

And Feng Xiyang is the most trusted subordinate of Feng Junfeng.

They all came here today because Feng Haoyu wanted to do the archery today as he was bored. But none of them expected that the girl who bumped into Feng Junfeng is the one they thought is dead.

The girl Feng Junfeng loves from his all heart and soul. The girl he was finding for past 12 year's even after getting the news of her death. That Girl.