The devil rabbits are not coming back anymore, and there is a shortage of labor force for breeding. More slimes are coming out of their shells. Xiao Linqi waved his hand and sent the devil rabbits with suitable body shape and hands that can do many things that humans do to be cultivated. work.

The devil rabbit was stunned. If he had known this, he might as well have followed the evil moa back to the southern base. In the southern base, it was domineering and looking for food from Xiao Yu every day.

And as soon as it came back, Xiao Linqi was about to leave Yuanzhou Forest. The devil rabbit felt that his balls hurt and he made the wrong decision.

But there was nothing it could do. It could only watch as the Yang Lie Bird flew further and further away, carrying Xiao Linqi, Lu Baiqing, and some other strange beasts, until they disappeared. It sighed sadly at the blood moon in the sky.

It suddenly felt that it would be great to be able to fly. Now it no longer wanted long legs, but a pair of wings that could fly.

Xiao Linqi didn't bring too many exotic beasts with her. This trip was a long way. If something happened along the way and a few of them got lost, it would be no ordinary trouble to find them back.

He had already come out, as well as Lu Baiqing, so in addition to the Yang Lie Sparrow, Xiao Linqi only brought a few flying beasts, the Earth Phoenix, the Ghost-Eyed Butterfly and the Cangwei.

The beautiful ghost-eyed butterfly with eight eyes on its wings used to fight with other strange beasts when opening a planting area. After being frightened by the sudden appearance of Xiao Linqi, now she is trembling when she sees Xiao Linqi, for fear of him. Settle old scores.

Even if he didn't calculate it, the shadow would still be there.

Cangwei was the first strange beast that Xiao Linqi wanted to raise before giving her eggs. Xiao Linqi saw it could fly and caught it together.

Di Feng sat cross-legged on the back of the Yang Lie Sparrow, staring at the two middle-race beasts. They couldn't help but tremble and huddled together under the sight of the top ferocious beasts that did not conceal their coercion.

Xiao Linqi walked over and imitated the six-tailed demon fox by slapping her and calling softly: "Don't scare them. Of course I have my intention to bring them with you. Don't scare them anymore, otherwise I will go back and tell the demon fox that you will be deprived of your food."

Di Feng It calmed down instantly. It was not afraid of anything, except that its food would be withheld.

After the Sun Sparrow flew over a plain, the temperature in the air dropped significantly. Xiao Linqi huddled inside Lu Baiqing's wings and looked down.

"You guys should also take a look," Xiao Linqi said while watching, "Sunsparrow, lower your flying height and see if there are any humans moving together on a large scale."

Sunsparrow lowers its flying height. This height can allow Attacks from some land alien beasts arrived, but not many alien beasts would attack a passing higher race, and the gain would outweigh the loss.

The ground phoenix stood up slowly, walked to the edge and looked down, muttering: "It's so troublesome to find such a small thing."

After saying this, it looked very carefully, with a look of seriousness on its casual face. Looking eyes.

Through the red moonlight, they could barely see some living creatures on the ground below, but there was no trace of humans.

Xiao Linqi withdrew her gaze and crossed her legs to think.