Xiao Linqi patted the hands he held: "Don't act like we are going to rob "It looks like."

The forest to the west suddenly erupted with a powerful wave of spiritual energy. Xiao Linqi's expression changed, and he said that he seemed to have forgotten something, and suddenly remembered it after feeling the breath of the dead bone spider.

He owed the Dead Bone Spider a lot of blood.

The Dead Bone Spider obviously felt that he was back, and reminded him with violent spiritual power fluctuations.

The six-tailed demon fox crossed his arms and pressed his index finger lightly on his chin: "Speaking of which, have you not paid that spider yet?"

Xiao Linqi drooped her eyelids: "I remember."

Lu Baiqing narrowed his eyes slightly, The sharp breath was more chilling than the cold air. Xiao Linqi patted his shoulder. Lu Baiqing's sharp and oppressive breath suddenly slowed down. He lowered his head. Xiao Linqi said casually: "Be trustworthy."

He said He walked towards the west and said to Lu Baiqing: "You stay here, I will pay him and come back."

Xiao Linqi had almost forgotten how much he owed, it had been so long, he first Returning to the castle, he took out an unopened stainless steel knife from the kitchen. After confirming that it was not rusty, he took the bottle and stabbed his forearm skillfully.

Xiao Linqi's expression was numb, and it always felt like he had done it many times, which gave him the illusion of going back to the past and feeling like he had seen each other before.

Xiao Linqi just wanted to feel pain once. After filling two bottles of blood, his face turned pale. The feeling of weakness coming from his body made him want to lie down on the spot.

"Tsk."

Is that too much? Xiao Linqi raised her hand and put it on her forehead, shook her head, looked through her fingers, looking at the two full bottles of blood on the table. The smell of rust was strong, mixed with a little forest smell. .

These two bottles should be enough, the bottles are big.

Xiao Linqi stood there and rested for a while, then took out a spiritual fruit from the cabinet and chewed it. After a while, he took two bottles of blood and flew to the west.

Feeling even colder after losing blood, Xiao Linqi tightened her down jacket, damn the weather.

The Dead Bone Spider has been waiting for a long time. At the junction of the two forests, its eager breath spreads, and the surrounding creatures can feel the impatience of this powerful alien beast.

After Xiao Linqi arrived, it didn't even want to wait for Xiao Linqi to give it to it. It walked over quickly and stretched out its sharp-nailed hand. Xiao Linqi looked at it and handed two bottles of blood into its hands.

"This amount of blood is enough for the reward mentioned before." Xiao Linqi pulled the hat on his head, almost covering his eyes. She huddled in her down jacket, and the stand-up collar almost buried his face, with a pale face. . There is not much expression on the delicate face.

The Dead Bone Spider didn't waste any time, just dodged and disappeared in a few seconds.

Seeing it walking so fast, Xiao Linqi felt a little sorry for the Dead Bone Spider in her heart. It had been waiting for it for several months, and Xiao Linqi felt guilty.

Given the blood, he slowly flew back.

A circle of strange beasts surrounded Lu Baiqing, and everyone looked at him curiously. Lu Baiqing sat cross-legged under the pregnant spirit tree, with several slimes squatting beside him, and the mermaid also came over.