"I'm going to check the surveillance."

After going out, he saw a large group of people gathered at the door. The six-tailed demon fox showed a formulaic smile: "What happened here will be announced later. You guys go back to your posts."

He said with a smile. There is no doubt about it, with a sense of compulsion.

Those people had been here for a while, and they knew the character of the six-tailed demon fox. It seemed easy to talk to, but in fact it was not easy to get in. They could only walk back slowly.

Lin Yingyin looked at it, bent slightly, and walked into the office.

"But he died because you wrapped him in vines." Wei Shenru's glasses were tilted to one side and his breathing was rapid.

Without Yang Linchuan, the status of their Qinglong Society will decline rapidly!

"But I also want to protect you," Xiao Linqi spread her hands, "If he hadn't been wrapped up, the power of the explosion would have blown up the entire office. It seems that he didn't even think that you were still here?"

Wei Shenru He was stunned for a moment, this was the truth, but he just couldn't accept it. When Yang Linchuan died, all his plans were disrupted.

After a while, the six-tailed demon fox came back and said: "The surveillance video captured the time when the vines wrapped up Yang Linchuan. This is enough proof. I will make an announcement on the Internet later and send this video out."

Wei Shenru saw that they didn't care . My eyes under the lens were full of anger, but I was so shocked by what had just happened that I couldn't think of any thoughts of revenge.

Will really... die.

He looked at Yang Linchuan, who was killed by his own ability, and his angry eyes turned to fear.

The six-tailed demon fox called the base patrol bureau and complained: "It's true, when you came here, you not only didn't help me reduce my workload, but also increased my workload."

The director of the patrol bureau looked confused. After listening to what the six-tailed demon fox said, what does it mean that Yang Linchuan committed a suicide attack in the trading building and ended up killing himself? !

That's a sixth-level superpower!

The first reaction of the director of the patrol bureau was that it was impossible. The second reaction was that Lu Baiqing did it. He looked solemn and said: "Okay, we will collect evidence. Please try to maintain the integrity of the scene."

"The witnesses must let them Are you leaving?" The six-tailed demon fox looked at Lin Yingyin.

"Please let them stay there, we will be there soon."

The six-tailed demon fox hung up the phone and said, "People from the Patrol Bureau will be here soon. I will go back to my office to write an announcement first."

The content of this announcement needs to be carefully guided. Guide, the six-tailed demon fox sighed, there are so many troubles.

Lin Yingyin wanted to surrender now, but Wei Shenru had been staying in the same space with her, and she could not talk to Xiao Linqi alone.

People from the patrol bureau soon arrived, and they were shocked as soon as they entered. Xiao Linqi pointed at the charred corpse on the ground and said it was Yang Linchuan.

It was really beyond recognition. Strong fire spiritual power was active in this office. Based on the remaining aura, it was obvious that this was Yang Linchuan's own fire spiritual power.

After a rough inspection of the charred corpse, the autopsy officer said: "Director, there are no external injuries. The cause of death was explosion, burning to death by flames, and some suffocation due to lack of oxygen." The

director looked at Lu Baiqing. He had already watched the surveillance footage and took action. It was not Lu Baiqing, but Xiao Linqi, who he had not considered at all at first. This person's vine synthesis speed was almost instantaneous. He could create so many vines in an instant, and they were also strong. This person's strength was terrifying.

Lu Baiqing took away all their attention, but ignored Xiao Linqi herself.

After all the inspections were completed, Wei Shenru still emphasized, "If Xiao Linqi hadn't wrapped Yang Linchuan with vines, Yang Linchuan would not have died."

Lu Baiqing snorted coldly. The strange pupils were deep and dark, especially the black eye. The shuddering darkness and emptiness were filled with murderous intent and hostility. It was a completely cruel and ferocious beast.

"He is fine, I will send him to see the King of Hell."

The air suddenly became cold, and the heat wave of the flames disappeared completely, and everyone couldn't help but shiver.

A slender white hand patted Lu Baiqing's black feathers. The black feathers shrank. Lu Baiqing looked sideways unhappily and said, "I told you not to touch my wings." Everyone was horrified. Did

that person want his life? What happened next shocked everyone and they couldn't believe what they saw.

The young man with a well-proportioned physique, but obviously weak in front of Lu Baiqing, raised his hands and smiled casually: "I'm sorry, I forgot again, don't be angry." "

Tsk."

Lu Bai's expression was not good-looking, but he did not say anything substantial. sexual behavior.

Lin Yingyin stood silently and looked at them with shocked faces, as if they had seen some horrific scene, thinking that you would be more shocked later.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] The scheming fake young master , [Danmei] The scientific survival strategy for those who are unqualified in the world , [Danmei] The sickly young man doesnt want to play tennis today , [Danmei] Is the Army really having a good time today , [Danmei] Spend five dollars a day Ten Thousands , [Danmei] Senior brother, he cultivates the ruthless way , [Danmei] The movie king , [Danmei] The shameless man who was wrongly adopted as cannon fodder chases his husband , [Danmei] [Zongyingmei] Lifeline , [Danmei] After the person I battle with lives with me

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top