Not many people had his mobile phone number. When Lu Baiqing heard the ringtone, he almost knew who was calling him. He immediately picked up the phone and connected the phone in one go.

"Is something wrong?"

Xiao Linqi walked to the corner, looked around with her eyes, and smiled casually: "Leave the position of deputy administrator for me."

Lu Baiqing had no objection at all. Compared with looking at the guy with ulterior motives every day, of course It is Xiao Linqi who is better! However, Lu Baiqing hesitated: "Don't you want to attract too much attention?"

"You are supporting me from the front." Xiao Linqi raised her lips, very happy. This was the purpose of saving Lu Baiqing.

Lu Baiqing was unhappy for a moment. There were people outside making noises that disturbed the peace, which made him even more irritable. He snorted coldly: "Do you want me to let you go through the back door?"

Xiao Linqi was stunned for a moment and said funnyly: "You seem to You forgot, I am the boss, and the power of appointment and dismissal...is with me, right? Huh?"

Lu Baiqing was dumbfounded. It seemed like this was really the case. He was silent for a while before saying: "I can really summon people."

After hanging up the phone, Lu Baiqing looked at At the door, he frowned slightly. The chattering of those people really gave him a headache. He really wanted them to disappear. Lu Baiqing pressed his temples. His temper was now very difficult to control.

Xiao Linqi hung up the phone and burst out laughing into the phone. Lu Baiqing really looked like a gangster, childish and bad-tempered.

The six-tailed demon fox was also annoyed. He kept the smile on his face for the time being, but suddenly heard the sound of the office door opening behind him and looked back in confusion.

Lu Baiqing strode over. The huge black feathers cast a shadow. His tall body was full of oppression, and his eyes in the shadow were indifferent. As soon as he came out, the whole hall suddenly seemed to be enveloped by some invisible pressure, and a little cold sweat appeared on people's foreheads.

It was really like facing some huge monster. Only the empty footsteps of Lu Baiqing were left in the hall, stepping into everyone's hearts little by little.

That unruly look that was slightly irritable and disdainful glanced at everyone, making everyone feel their scalps numb.

Yang Linchuan had seen how this monster beat Can Weijie up close before. He was even more frightened and fear kept emerging. This was the Alien Beast Trading Building. This monster shouldn't cause trouble on the first day!

The six-tailed demon fox made a confused sound, breaking the silence of the air: "Why did you come out?"

Lu Baiqing shook the phone in his hand: "I have a candidate for the deputy administrator."

With the huge cake benefits, everyone was overcome immediately Overcome with fear, they asked impulsively: "Who?!"

Lu Baiqing's cold snort made them feel like they were falling into an ice cellar. The six-tailed demon fox observed their expressions and found out that what was said in the book was indeed correct. As long as humans have enough interests, they will work hard to overcome difficulties. Danger.

But it was also very curious about who Lu Baiqing's candidate was. Looking at him shaking his phone, could it be...

When a name came to the mind of the six-tailed demon fox, Lu Baiqing also said the name: "Xiao Linqi."

"Xiao Linqi? This name sounds familiar. Who is he?"

"Whose family is he from?"

"This person seems to be the elf-blooded person who appeared some time ago, right?"