xix (part 2) - moon, tell me if i could, send up my heart to you?

* guys i forgot how old zaira is, so i just changed her age again lol*

ZAIRA COULDN'T CONTAIN HER EXCITEMENT. She lay on her bed, buzzing with excitement as she waited for her love. Today her month-long waiting would cease. She blushed and giggled, thinking of all that she missed.

Two sharp knocks resounded through her place. Zaira jumped up, scrambling out of bed in such an undignified manner but she paid no heed to it because it was just her Nayeli. She unlocked the door, grabbing Nayeli by her shirt, and yanking her in.

"Missied me, ya rouhi?"

There was that gruff yet sweet voice she loved so much. She couldn't help the tears that escaped her eyes. She let her head fall on Nayeli, hugging her tight as her tears soaked the taller woman's shirt.

A soft kiss landed on her head, strong arms dropping their briefcase and finding their way to her hips. They dropped lower, caressing her soft ass, picking her up. Zaira hugged her tight, grateful that she was in one piece.

"I love you," she whispered, her breath tickling Nayeli's neck.

"My world, my love, my heart, you are all I need in this lifetime and all the next."

Zaira smacked her on the back of her hand, nose scrunched as she scowled at her lover.

"Your words are too sweet, how many women did you use this on?"

Nayeli shook with laughter, eyes twinkling. Zaira thought that was the most beautiful view in the world.

"Hmm, a grumpy assassin, a brat, a thieving dwarf - "

Zaira freed herself from Nayeli's clutches, showering her with punches. Laughing, Nayeli fled her lover's attacks with nimble ease.  Curses and laughter echoed throughout, warming up the place with the love it was missing in Nayeli's absence.

The couch was no obstacle for her, as swiftly as her suit would allow her, she jumped over the couch, glancing back to see her girl following with her dagger in hand. A shiver ran through her spine, excitement, and adrenaline coursing through her veins. Their games usually ended up in quite a pleasurable outcome; something she sorely missed in their separation.

Her feet took her to the kitchen, the island where she had ravaged Zaira prior to her departure providing the perfect barrier to protect her from the swearing Italian.

"Caught, ya amar?"

Her smirk infuriated Zaira.

She responded with her dagger; tossing it centimeters to the left of Nayeli's ear, using the momentary distraction to slide across the empty island. The second knife in her garter, was out and ready, finding its way to her lover's neck while her free hand grabbed her shirt.

"I believe it is you, amore mio, who is caught," Zaira whispered, her breath tickling her lover's ear.

"Not for long," Nayeli, responded, voice husky.

Her hands found its way back to Zaira's hips, pushing her back toward the island. Her hands gripped Zaira's ass, lifting her and placing her on the counter. The knife did not deter her; she pushed forward seizing the assassin's lips with her own, devouring her even as the knife drew beads of blood.

She kissed her with such fervent passion that Zaira felt as if her soul was being consumed. Their breaths were ragged as they pulled away but Nayeli's lips quickly found its way back to her. She littered kisses along her jaw, trailing them down to her neck. Her hands gripped the oversized button-down that draped over Zaira's luscious frame. It was Nayeli's and the sight of it set her heart ablaze. With a sharp tug, the shirt was ripped, buttons flying and scattering across the floor like the stars in the night sky.