𝐕𝐈𝐈| Confessions of the Heart

NAYELI'S HEART NEVER STOPPED RACING AFTER HER LOVELY  ENCOUNTER WITH THE ENCHANTING CRIMSON LADY. Her mind was clouded with panic, as she wondered what the fuck had occurred right then. The cold fistful of bullets that lay heavy in her palm, was the only proof she had that validated it all. Her stupidity was the only thing remembered from the whole debacle with woman, the rest all a jumbled blur of events.

Her so called 'daze' was so bad that Ehsan was forced to drive them home in fear that if she did, they would all be decorating a ditch or worse a streetlamp. This point was only proven further when she had almost crashed into a wall walking to their car, which was more than enough for Ehsan and Cyra to shove her in the backseat of the car, robbing her of her keys. The two were not stupid, though they hadn't heard what had transpired between the two women, they knew it must have been something for the usually calm women to become a blundering mess. Needless to say the teasing she got was quite brutal.

Ehsan snickered from their place in the driver seat, subtly glancing at Nayeli who had not moved at all from her place by the window, staring at the outside world with no reaction to anything whatsoever, before nudging Cyra who had began to dose off in the passenger seat, "She's a witch," they began, glancing over to see Nayeli's reaction," There is no other explanation for this. Unless she got hit in the head - which I do not believe it happened because I would have seen it happen, and would have not be able to stop the onslaught of laughter."

"Shut up," Nayeli seethed, banging her head slightly against the freezing cold window, the cold shocking her out of her daze slightly, her warm breath fogging up the glass.

Cyra whipped around to face her, eyes wide and hand on her chest in a dramatic fashion,"Oh she speaks. And here I was worried she placed a hex on you."

"Maybe cupid thought she would be good target practice, her practically being a giant and all."

Cyra's eyes widened at their comment, smacking their arm lightly, trying desperately to smother the laugh that threatened to escape. Nayeli just groaned at the two, used to their teasing, clutching tighter to the bullets who lay warm in her palm.

"You do realize, I can hear you right?"

"Ya Allah, I didn't know whipped cream could talk."

Nayeli glared at the two snickering fools, hoping that the murderous glint in her eye would carry through to the rearview mirror,"I will murder both of you and then feed you to the dogs," she spat.

"But then you would be lonely," Ehsan pouted, one hand on the wheel, the other cupping their face in an effort to look cute - a failed effort might I add.

"No she wouldn't she would have the mystery woman to keep her company," Cyra retorted, shooting Nayeli a smirk, enjoying her chance to make fun of Nayeli.

"For the love of God, will you two shut up?"

Cyra and Ehsan paused for a second, sharing a look before, grinning maniacally.

"Tell me, has your heart already started yearning for her?"

"It must be crying out in despair from being apart for so long."

"I do not like her. I am simply attracted to her. Liking her would imply I know her. At the moment, I do not even know her name," growled Nayeli, causing both Ehsan and Cyra to turn back to face her once again, eyes wide, horror filling their faces.