Author's Note

hey guys!

When I set out to write this novel, I had already enviosioned a route for the story. It was pretty bare, just the ending and some scenes I wanted to include. However my life has been crazy and I did not keep up with my schedule. In the end, I rushed the ending and did not put in the scenes I wished and fucked up the ending. Which is not really fair to yall and do the creative idea I had.

So I have decided to make sure that I close this book with no regrets. However, I do want some help in doing so.

In the next couple of days, I will publish the second part of the ending for this work. But I am conflicted on whether I should end it there. 

So let me know if yall want some bonus chapters at the end of this.

Those who have already read the previous ending, I want to ask you if I should write an alternate ending as well just for you guys! I don't mind but I will only do so if yall want because I think the previous ending was slightly more accurate to my vision.

Thank you for being here on this journey with me, thank you and I love you all!

Side Note: I have about 8 ish stories in my drafts currently so I might end up fixing them up and publishing them. So stay tuned guys!

☽✹☾

AESIRA ☥