𝐕| Craving the Foreign Oasis

IN NATURE, PREDATORS HUNT THEIR PREY USING NOT ONLY STRENGTH, BUT ALSO INTELLECT. Deceiving your prey is just as good as overpowering them. It was something that was ingrained in Zaira's mind. But once the veil behind your deceit is lifted, you're as good as dead. That veil is guarded with the utmost care and if you are careful enough, it's almost impossible to penetrate. The element of surprise was all it took though, to prove that there is in fact, a way to unveil the deceitful. 

Here, the element of surprise, is indeed what turned the predator into the prey. That was all it took for the pack to come to the rescue - well not exactly

The icy wind whipped through the woman's silky hair that flowed like the nile, gushing through the landscape of her toned body that proudly displayed her hours of hard work. Her eyes were like the desert sands foreign to these parts, weathered and gritty, icy cold in the night, yet blazing warm with the suns love. They never did leave the woman before her, soaking in the current of mixed emotions that came off her in waves, like they were stranded in a dessert but suddenly found an oasis.

"Nayeli," whispered the woman, pausing her sure strides, the wind seemingly pausing with her.

Zaira paused, confusion overriding her inner turmoil, "I'm sorry, what?"

"My name is Nayeli," the woman remarked, words a little more forceful this time.

"What does that have to do with me?"

"That, is up to you to decide" whispered Nayeli, inching closer toward Zaira, nervousness leaking out into her words, causing her to sound like she was a fucking mystic.

The pale glimmer of the rusted streetlight, highlighted the small little scrunch of Zaira's cute button nose signaling her confusion - something Nayeli was quick to notice. Nayeli cursed under her breath, the only evidence to it being the tiny puff of smoke that came with it. In her mind that was much more romantic and mysterious.

But it still had the intended effect on Zaira, the fluctuation in her pulse showing the absence of her mask - both the literal and figurative one. She felt vulnerable, not only because she held absolutely no power in the situation, but also because she was so exposed, her raw emotions were out for the world to see. Well......in this case the world was a 5'10 giant bitch, (in both ways) who had a gun pointed at her.

It was like she was a fish out of water, struggling to get back to her familiar surroundings that she thrived in, rather than the strange situation, where she didn't have any idea what was going to happen next.  Improvising was a skill she knew very well had how to use, yet seldom used it. But now that the opportunity arose, Zaira was panicking. 

 "That's confusing and I have no clue what you're saying," Zaira muttered, brain going thousand miles an hour, running circles around her speeding heart as she desperately searched for a way out of this situation.

Nayeli sighed, knowing she fucked it all up. In her mind, that was super romantic and smooth but once she started talking - well you know what happened.

 "I-" she cleared her throat; which seemed rather silly with how confident she stood. How evenly she talked and all the sudden she seemed to stutter, "Apologies. I believe I owe you something close to a thanks,"

"The language in which you speak is somewhat foreign to me- but in the event you're planning to end my life, I'd much rather spare the dress." Zaira paused to lick her lips, and took a step closer, "If you'll unzip me, I'd love to accept."