²³. ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ ᴼᶠ ᵀʰᵉ ᴬᵍᵉˢ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 || 𝘍𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘖𝘧 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘨𝘦𝘴

BEING IN SEOUL REMINDED JAXON OF THE MANY MISSIONS HE CONDUCTED ON FOREIGN SOIL WHEN QUANTUM WAS STILL AROUND. If it be espionage or assassinations. Working in untouched waters felt like a breath of fresh air despite the clear threat that loomed over them and the world as it was.

Yet, the difference was he accompanied Steve on the ground instead of going alone.

Stepping toward the edge of the rooftop Clint and Natasha dropped them off at, they had the perfect view of the U-GIN. A laboratory of science where Helen was last seen from Jaxon's sources. "Two minutes. Stay close." Steve led Jaxon as they leapt from building to building. Steadily closing the gap from their drop point to the target location.

The team had split up with Bruce heading back to the tower, Tony going to Nexus, and the rest of the team left to pursue Ultron. After the twisting of arms, Jaxon had managed to convince Harry to deploy a team to secure the location and any intel left behind in Ultron's escape. Managed to gain substantial control of his team after telling his boss the news of Ultron's goals. So now, it was open season for Jaxon to send his men wherever he wished.

As Steve and Jaxon dropped down to an alley, a whistle sounded out. Steve opened his mouth to speak but stopped when his partner whistled in response. From detours in the alleyway between buildings, soldiers appeared. Outside of their casual dress, they wore Kevlar vests with little spheres attached to the front with the patches of Talon resting in the center of their chests. AR15's fully loaded and slung on their backs to seem at least a little inconspicuous.

"These your men?" Steve asked.

Jaxon stepped forward as the rest of the group formed around him. "The best money can buy," he replied before sighing. "All right, to go over the goal right now, we secure the location and HVT until officials arrive. If you run into any resistance from Legionnaires or police, you brute force it. And that being said, no lethal force on any humans. The robots are the ones to kill, understood?" When a collective response was earned, Jaxon nodded. "All right, burn those patches and let's get moving."