Arjun-It’s time for bubble bath,Bun wants bubble bath?

Manik(happily)-Yesh yesh Mannu want

They carry him to washroom,Arjun take off his clothes and made him sat inside tub,Manik started to play with water happily.They started to give him shower while Manik splash water on them with cute giggles.After a good shower they carry him to bed and Arjun dry his hairs while Kunj select clothes for him and Abhi choose good pair of shoes.

Abhi/Kunj-Perfect

Both said together and came near Manik and started to help him,Arjun combed his hair and then kissed his whole face.

Arjun-Let’s go 

He took them downstairs,they sat on their usual seats,Manik and Kunj started to make faces.

Manik-Kunu kunu I don’t want this

Kunj-Me too

Abhi-Come on bun open your mouth.

Manik(baby voice)-No mannu don’t want milk

Arjun-Bun,Don’t be stubborn,you know na no fight over food and you start eating.

Kunj-Bhai why we have to drink milk everyday

Abhi(smile)-Because it’s good for Muscles.

Kunj-Shut up you Muscle pig

Arjun(angrily)-Kunj behave and start breakfast and Bun you too 

Manik makes a puppy face but Arjun ignores him which causes him to make a big angry pout,Arjun smiles secretly and Abhi starts to feed him,Kunj starts to eat too with an angry face.After breakfast they drink their glasses of milk and Arjun wipes Manik’s face who jumped happily.

Manik(baby voice)-Yeah we are going to the park.

He said in excitement,his brothers chuckled at him and then Abhi carried him to the car while pinching his cheeks,Arjun wrapped arms around Kunj.

Arjun-Are you not happy?

Kunj-First we are going to the hospital not park,then Why do I become happy?Second, I am worried about my mission.

Arjun(smile)-It’s ok everything is going to be perfect and who says we are not going club?

He said and sat inside the big car,Kunj sat too with a confused face,while Manik sat on Abhi’s lap happily.

After an hour,Manik stood there in one room of the hospital while crying lungs out.

Manik(cry)-You bawd,You lie to mannu,Mannu won’t talk to you.

He cried in Kunj’s embrace, holding him tightly while the Doctor prepared a shot for him,Arjun made a circle on his back.

Abhi-Bun,we are sorry but you know na it’s important shh please stop crying.

Manik-Home p.lease ahhh no Uncle peej no SHOT…

He cried,Arjun pulled his shorts down and Doctor rubbed alcohol cotton,Manik started to cry more loudly and started to free himself,Kunj grabbed him tightly,Doctor injected the injection slowly and pushed the medicine inside him.

Manik-Ahhh owwww baba…ahhhhh Hurt hurt ahhh please shtop….

He cried in pain and started to move a lot.

Arjun-It’s done my love,it’s done

He whispered in his ears,Manik started to sob,his whole body shivering,Abhi rubbed his back.

Manik-Ahhhh no more…Baba ahhhhh

He cried and flinch when Doctor pull the needle out and wrapped bandage on his injected area,Arjun rub his butt,And Manik sobs in Kunj’s embrace,After some minutes they take him out and buy ice cream for him,Manik still winced in pain but now he is feeling good after getting fav ice cream.Arjun and Abhi were talking with Doctor about Manik’s health while Kunj busy with his mobile,Manik was sitting on bench then one man sat beside him and put hand on his thighs,Manik flinch and look up at him with doe eyes.

Manik-Uncle you want this?

He asked in a baby voice cutely,The man smirked and squeezed his thigh,Manik became uncomfortable,and Man touched his lips.

Man-No but I want to taste them

He said and caressed Manik’s thighs.The man started to take up his hand and stop on Manik’s tummy.

Manik-Wh.at are y.ou d.oing?

He stuttered in a baby voice,his ice cream fell from his hand,but then someone grabbed the hand of man and twisted it.The Man yelped in pain,Manik became scared and looked up at the person who pulled him behind.

Manik-Kunu!!!!

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and comment🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋