Tae Pyung hopes that it will be Lady Sora. But he didn't know why Eon Jin keeps running on his mind this past few weeks.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Lady Sora is waiting for Tae Pyung under the Cherry blossoms tree near the forest. She's excited to see him. "Lady Sora did you know that Lady Eon Jin also listed her name to the selection process for the Crown Princess position?" Ha nee said. Sora got shocked, because knowing Eon Jin she didn't want to live the palace and all she wanted is to have a carefree life. "Really?" She said. Ha nee nodded. 'Waeyo? Is she already know about the Crown Prince?..' In her Mind. "I heard the Queen Dowager eyeing her to be the Crown Princess. I heard that She's the best candidate." Ha Nee said. Sora gave her a death glared and that's what make Ha Nee smile faded. "But you My Lady is the best candidate for me... You hold the Crown Prince heart. If you will be the Crown Princess, The Crown Prince will be happy." Ha nee said. Sora smirked. "I'll definitely be the Crown Princess.... No one fit for that position except me..."Sora said.

Man Bok approach Sora. "Where's The Crown Prince?" She asked. "Your Royal Highness is waiting on you to your secret place." Man Bok said. Sora frowned, "He told me that he will never bring this topic again but why he's waiting on me in the forest?" Sora said.

Meanwhile, Eon Jin is walking in the middle of the forest with Wol Sook. She loves to go there for looking some plants that can be use to make medicine. "Lady Eon Jin, it seems your thinking about something?" Wol Sook said. Eon Jin let out a small smile. "I'm thinking about the selection process, Wol Sook..." Eon Jin said. "Can I know why, Lady Eon Jin?" Wol Sook asked. "I hope whoever will be the Crown Princess, she will use her position for the people who needs a hand for help... I hope her heart will feel their heart and her eyes will see how the ordinary people of Silla needs someone to look for them..." Eon Jin said. Wol Sook smile, "I hope that someone will be you, Lady Eon Jin..." Wol Sook said. Eon Jin look at her. "You're that someone, Lady Eon Jin... The people of Silla needs a Crown Princess just like you..." She added. Eon Jin smile, "Aniyo! I'm not fit to be the Crown Princess.... I'm just want to help the needy that's all, Wol Sook." Eon Jin said. "I know, if you ask anybody out there... They will chose you as their Crown Princess, Lady Eon Jin..." Wol Sook said. "Yah! I'm mischievous and sometimes stubborn... No Princess is like that so I will never be fit as a Princess, Wol Sook..." Eon Jin said as she chuckled. Wol Sook let out a small laugh but deep inside, she knew that her Lady Eon Jin is the only one who fit to be the Crown Princess.

They continue walking when Eon Jin stop when she saw the familiar part fo the forest. The Cliff, where she found and help the boy. She walk towards to it while Wol Sook following her. "Lady Eon Jin... Waeyo?" She said. Wol Sook look at the surrounding and her eyes widen, she immediately run infront of  her to stop her. "Lady Eon Jin... Your father told me that you never allowed in this part of the forest. You almost died in that place before, so please let's go back." Wol Sook said. Eon Jin look at her. "I'm okay... Let me, Wol Sook..." Eon Jin said. "But..." Wol Sook said. Eon Jin walk passed through her. At first she hesitate to come closer but her feet led her to that spot. She smile when she finally reach where she met and save the boy before.

"What are you doing here?" Tae Pyung said when he saw Eon Jin. Eon Jin got startled and look at him. "Your Royal Highness..." She said.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Side story

At the small shelter

Tae Pyung is seated outside the room where Eon Jin is lying. Just like what he promised to Wol Sook, he stay in her side while Wol Sook is away.

As he waiting to Wol Sook he heard the conversation between Man Bok and his little sister.

"Where's Eon Jin Eonnie, Oppa? I want to see her..." Man ja said.

Man Bok smile while caressing Man ja's hair. "She went outside to breath some fresh air but don't worry, she said she'll be back when you awake.." He said.

"How did you know Lady Eon Jin?" Man Bok said.

"I met her at the market... She help me without any hesitation and until now she's always  there for me." Man ja said.

"Oppa, she's different from the othe noble lady... She told me that we're friends forever even when I grow up..." She added.

Tae Pyung look at to Eon Jin who still lying inside the room while listening to the siblings conversation. "Did I misjudged you?" Tae Pyung said.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Author's note

Thanks guys for waiting for this update... I'll promise to upload more chapter this day... I spent my entire sunday for this story 🥰🥰 as a thank you for all of you guys.. happy weekend!