'who is she?' Meyrah asked no-one in particular.

'looks like a whore, as she's dressed up like one' Merah said taking a bite of apple slice.

'Merah mind your language' I tell her not look at her not looking at what girl they're talking about.

'Sorry ma'am' she said.

'Avni aunty Kasi hai aap, Ekansh kaha hai' I turned my head upon hearing my husband's name, who the fuck dare to take his name in a sensual way.

Merah was not wrong when she called that girl whore, even her hairs are longer than the dress she's wearing.

'woh bahar Gaya hai apne bhaiyo ke sath' Avni maa said , it seems she also don't like her much her expressions were telling that.

A lady entered through the gate, that girl looked similar to this old lady, I believe she's her mother.

'Her name is Aliya, she's always behind my brothers specially Ekansh bhai' Aishu came and sat with us as she tell me about that girl.

'she is one of those girls who are after every guy, I never liked her' she said staring at Aliya as she sat on the sofa and started scrolling her phone.

A don't care who the fuck she is, but if she come near my husband, she dies and I'm not even scared about jail my bestfriend is a lawyer and I fuckin mean every single word I said.

Not giving it much though we resumed what we were doing.

'Aliya beta jao apne liye saree dekho jakke' her mother said her pointing in our direction, she stood up and walked to us.

'Hey will you please show me that saree' she said me pointing towards my hand that held the saree I liked.

'I have already selected it look for something else' I tell her in the most polite way possible, I don't want to be rude.

'whatever' she said, I saw Anaya getting up from the seat in anger but thank God meyrah stopped her and tell her to be calm down.

The sound of cars coming to a halt could be heard, mean they all are back, yeah I was right I saw Chirag entering through the gates followed by avyaan and then him.

He looked around, is he looking for me, my heartbeat fasten at the thought and I was right his eyes stopped wandering as they spotted me, he took off his shades as he walked towards we.

'hey! Ekansh long time no see, I really missed you' before he could come to me, Aliya stood up and hugged him.

This bitch is dead, I will make sure that she'll rote in hell, my hand fisted the saree I was holding.

'Drish don't make your jealousy that obvious' Merah said, I looked away from them.

'yeah long time, how are you?' I heard him saying.

'not good lately, but now that we're together I will be okay' he didn't said anything.

'Ekansh help me in selecting sarees' Aliya dragged him, and he let her do so.

They both started looking for the sarees, okay this is enough my head will blast, if I will be here a minute more.

I kept the saree down with a thug and got up from there, I hitched a little while getting up but completely ignored it and went to my room, fuck I want to cry.

🤎🤍

Ekansh Raghuvanshi

'My wife is definitely planning to kill me, like just look at her, she in saree with sindoor shining in her hair line, her jewellery making her look more beautiful'

We all cousins went to the racing track few KMS away from haveli it's owned by Rohan, we went there for racing and as usual I won again.

We entered in the haveli, I looked around to find my wife and my eyes stopped wandering when I found her right there sitting on the floor with her bestfriend, she's always with them I am honestly jealous of them.

I took off my glasses and state walking to her but suddenly two arms wrapped around me it was Aliya Rohan's cousin.

She is very weird, but she doesn't have much people she know so I don't want to be rude to her.

She dragged me to select saree for her, I started helping her when I held a hitch from my wife's mouth, I looked at her but she was not looking at me.

She stood up and left, did she hurt herself why she hitched? My eyes landed on the saree that she kept down with a thug.

Aliya was about to pick it but I was fast enough to pick it first.

'I'll buy this saree' I tell the seller.

'For me?' Aliya said being happy.

'No!' I tell her as took my wallet out of the pocket and paid the sellera and took the polythene from his hand.

'But you were selecting for me na?' she said

'Its for Drishya' Merah said.

'Who is this Drishya?' I didn't liked the way she took my wife's name, but I let it be she's our guest after all.

'My wife' I tell her and got up and left for my room where I have to face my angry biwi.

to be continued...

Lil Spoiler of next chapter...
He turned, before he could speak something Drishya Raghuvanshi pressed her lips on Ekansh Raghuvanshi's

VOTE
COMMENT
INSTAGRAM: authordiaa (for spoilers)

Diaa<3