(Please relax baby)

My baby.

"You stay with her for sometime, she needs you" Vihaan said.

" He's right for the first time, stay with her, we will be leaving now, take care of her and don't leave her side." Said Vikram, I know that he is very protective of her.

After looking at her for one more time they started to leave but stoped by hearing my voice.

"I don't know what you guys will have to do, I need every single details of Karthik Ramachandran by tomorrow morning. His past, his present, his family, his bank details, every single details. I need them." I said to which the four nodded their head at the same time and left from there. I know that they will help me in hunting down that boy.

I then placed her slowly on the bed and tried to pull my hands but she didn't let me,so I also layed down beside her and she snuggled closer to me. It felt so peaceful to have her in my arm, felt so normal that I just want the time to stop.
I looked at her sleeping face admiring how cute and innocent she looks while sleeping.

I looked at my Maan who is sleeping peacefully now

I looked at my Maan who is sleeping peacefully now. He looked so serene while sleeping with no care in this world.
I don't know how I come out alive after staying in that elevator. Even thinking about that makes me nauseous. I thought that I liked this man who is sleeping on my chest like a baby, but that twenty minutes in the elevator proved all my theories wrong. When I was inside it all I could think was what if I cannot meet him again? What if I will die? All I could think was about him, my Maan. And I know I couldn't spend another second in my life without him. This is not just liking, it's something more than that, something special, maybe THIS IS LOVE.
I don't know if someone can fall in love with a short time period, but I am sure that I LOVE ABHIMANYU, I LOVE MY MAAN.

But I also know that it's time to tell him about all my secrets from the past. He deserves the truth that I'm hiding. Today I'll tell him about it no matter what happens. I need everything to be clear between us. I know it will hurt to reopen the wounds which haven't even healed properly yet, but I need to be truthful to the one man who made me feel loved and cared, who was there for me in my every breakdowns without any complaints.

I looked around the room and remembered that it's his private room in the cabin. I saw my phone on the bedside table and picked it up. I called the one person who will understand my emotions now and she answered without any delay.

"Hey meri jaan, how are you?" Tara asked in her chirpy voice.

"Tara.. I love him....I love my Maan" I said on the verge of crying with the happiness.

"What....how.....wow...." She asked getting excited.I'm sure she will be jumping around now.

"I don't know, I just realised it now and I'm going to tell him about Karthik " a chill run down my spine by talking about him.

"I thought you said it already." She said.

"I was going to, but couldn't because every time I try to say we get interrupted , but today no matter what I'll say to him." I said with determination.

"Okay, don't panic I'm sure he will understand you." She assured me.

I felt some movements and saw it was Maan.
"I'm cutting the call now, bye" I said in a hushed sound to not wake him up.

"Okay, call me afterwards " she said and cut the call.

I replaced the phone on the table and slowly traced my fingers in his hair.

They are so soft than mine...what shampoo is he using..?

"What are you thinking about Sunshine?" My thoughts broken by his sleepy voice.

And it's hot.

"Nothing, it's just your hair is so soft, what shampoo are you using?" I asked without thinking and he just laughed.
And I like a fool smiled at him.

After sobering up he asked
"how are you feeling now? Are you okay? Should I call the doctor?"

"I'm completely fine now Maan, you don't have to worry" I said.

"Worry, I thought I will faint because of my tension if I couldn't reach out to you soon" he said sighing.

"I am sorry" I said while touching his face with my hand.
He placed his hand on mine and said "don't say sorry but promise me you that you won't enter the lift or any closed place alone anymore."

"Okay, I promise" I said and he kissed my forehead.

"Maan" I called him after sometime.

" Bolo Jaan " he said and my already melted heart again swooned over him.

"I need to talk to you about something " I said.

He opened his eyes and looked at me. "What is it?" he asked.

"Before that I need to ask you something, will you ever leave me Maan?" I asked dreading his answer.

He sat up on the bed I also followed him. Then he turned to face me and took my face in between his strong and safe arms.

"What did you ask? Will I ever leave you? Huh? You tell me, koi apna Ghar chodkar jee sakta hai kya ? " He asked me.

( How can someone live after leaving their home? )

My eyes filled with tears.

"Listen to me and listen carefully, you are stuck with me for this life time and for all the coming life, I'm not leaving you, tumhe mujhe jhelna hoga" he said while wiping my tears.

How can I not love this man?

( You will have to tolerate me )

" I'll ,with pleasure " I said and hugged him.

After breaking the hugg he pulled my face upwards and wiped my tears with the pad of his thumbs.

"Har baar rona zaroori hai kya?" He said while wiping.

( Is it necessary to cry everytime? )

" Now tell me what you have to say " he said.

I kept silent for sometime and he just kept looking at me.

" It's about Karthik, about my past " I said and saw a muscle twitching in his face and his jaw clenched.

"You don't have to say anything if you don't want, It can wait" he said.

"No I want to say it" I said and he hummed in response.

And it was Followed by a long silence and then I started to telling him about ME.

"I was not always like this, sure I was also afride of night like everyone else but not like this, I didn't used to have trust issues or panic attacks. It all started after I met him, Karthik Ramachandran the biggest mistake and nightmare of my life....."

Hello guys,

Did you guys liked this chapter? Tell me your opinions on comment box. Also please vote for the story.

So many secrets are going to reveal in next chapter. I'll update soon. Don't miss it.

Also read my other books too...
Follow me on Instagram to get more updates.
Id:@ansh.a745

Thankyou once again for 100k views.

Thankyou
Your Author A 🌻