There was blood in his mouth. Xiao Linqi thought it was troublesome. He looked around and saw a pot of water on the table of the duty clerk Xiao Yang. He walked over and poured water into the measuring cup. He pinched Lu Baiqing's chin and subconsciously took out He said in a coaxing tone: "Come on, open your mouth."

Lu Baiqing really opened his mouth in a daze, and Xiao Linqi didn't think there was anything wrong. She poured water into him and said: "Rinse your mouth. Spit out the water."

Lu Baiqing did as he was told. Xiao Linqi touched his head with satisfaction. When he saw a pool, he poured out the water in the measuring cup, cleaned it again, wiped it with a tissue, and put it back in its place. .

He put all the dirty tissues in his pocket.

Even if the blood-stained tissue was hidden in his pocket, the smell of blood could not be concealed. Xiao Linqi frowned. He didn't think of dealing with the problem just now. He looked at Lu Baiqing and said to himself: "Anyway, you don't know that you are taking the blame. "

He bent down, looked at the wound on his thigh, and looked at Lu Baiqing with disgust. This is not good at all, it hurts to death.

He looked up at the surveillance camera, returned to Xiao Yang, who was standing blankly, and took out the brown-red crystal ball again to confuse Xiao Yang's vision, so that his legs and pants were not injured in the surveillance camera and Xiao Yang's vision.

He stuffed Lu Baiqing back into the training warehouse and restored the scene when he came in. After finishing, he awakened Xiao Yang's consciousness.

Xiao Yang was excited for a moment and looked at Xiao Linqi blankly: "What did I just say?"

Xiao Linqi took the initiative to guide: "You just told me a lot about the laboratory, have you forgotten?"

Xiao Yang recalled slowly, and suddenly showed an expression of realization: "Yes, I told you a lot about the laboratory."

Xiao Linqi walked towards the training warehouse: "Wei Jie said I can play again?"

Xiao Li was shocked. , his whole face turned pale, standing between Xiao Linqi and the training warehouse, he was so anxious that he said incoherently: "Danger, don't get close, you will be bitten!"

Xiao Linqi narrowed his eyes slightly, this guy didn't just bite him.

"A person was bitten by him while collecting blood. Although the people present quickly separated them, that person was also anemic to the point of death. It's better for you not to get close. Now at noon, the security personnel are going to eat , if something happens, we wont arrive so soon."

Xiao Linqi pushed Xiao Yang away and showed him the puppet string in his hand: "Don't worry, Brother Wei told me the method, and it won't overturn." He stayed here first A Flag.

Xiao Yang watched helplessly as Xiao Linqi opened the monster's lock, feeling anxious but unable to dissuade him, so he could only run away first, thinking that young people are just brave and don't know the terror of the monster.

Xiao Linqi moved her fingers calmly and used a puppet string to control Lu Baiqing to walk out of the training warehouse. She turned to Xiao Yang and said confidently: "Look, nothing happened, right?"

Xiao Yang still looked scared. , he stood far away and did not dare to come over. His body was tense and his feet were outstretched, maintaining a posture that could escape at any time.

Xiao Linqi showed a light smile: "Don't be so afraid..." As he said that, he moved his fingers secretly, making Lu Baiqing rush towards him.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh s screaming sound screaming scream cry that Xiao qing screamed loudly and screamed loudly.