Su Kai's face was a little distorted, and he shouted to Xiao Linqi: "This guy is such a waste of money!" The

black group was all "ji", frightened by Su Kai's emotional voice and expression, he shrank back, Xiao Linqi Linqi was also frightened by Su Kai, and said with a smile: "Calm down, calm down, that's how it eats in the forest."

No wonder Heituan is sometimes full after eating a few small tomatoes, and sometimes he is full after eating several plates. Full, it turns out that what it ate was not cherry tomatoes at all.

Hearing what Xiao Linqi said, Su Kai became even more excited, but within a few seconds, he calmed down, his eyes filled with resentment, which made Xiao Linqi's scalp numb.

"We've been separated for two years. I didn't expect that our quality of life would be so different."

Xiao Linqi: "...Don't look at me like that, I'm scared."

Su Kai sighed, and the elevator door opened just in time, and he walked out. : "Let's go."

Chen Lili covered her mouth and snickered. Xiao Linqi looked at her. Chen Lili said: "It's been a long time since I saw Su Kai looking so energetic."

As she said this, her smile subsided slightly and she whispered: " He always thought that your death was because he couldn't get the kitchen knife in time. He said that he saw the green creature you were with fall into the ground with his own eyes."

Xiao Linqi was stunned. He really didn't know what happened back then. When he closed his eyes, he saw Big spider, open your eyes and become a giant python.

Su Kai never told him these things.

"Anyway, you are still alive, which is the greatest relief to him. After getting along with him for a long time, you will know that he has a sense of responsibility, so he has always regarded your death as his own problem." Shi Hong walked over and said, "See you After you, he has become more vigorous. He looked ten years older than before."

"Why so slow?" Su Kai turned back from the front.

"Immediately."

The hotel was small in size and had an ordinary design. There was a corridor after the elevator. There were many doors on both sides of the corridor. Su Kai walked to a door and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?"

A voice quickly sounded inside. After a while, someone opened the door and it was a young man with yellow hair.

When Hao Xuexue saw Su Kai and the others, he was extremely excited: "You are still alive!"

"Don't tell me, we seem to be resurrected from the dead." Chen Mo said angrily.

Shi Hong said: "Liu Captain told us that you were still alive, and we thought you were dead."

Hao Xuehu folded his arms and rubbed them: "I thought I was dead at that time, but that strange beast didn't eat me. Do you believe it? We just left like that."

Chen Lili said thoughtfully: "We used to say that the Yuanzhou forest is full of dangers and you can't get out of it. I didn't expect that the number of deaths this time was unexpectedly low."

Chen Mo He muttered: "There's something weird."

Su Kai said: "You're lucky, there's nothing weird about it."

When he said this, Xiao Linqi looked at him in surprise. Su Kai turned to meet his gaze and asked, "What? "

It's okay." Xiao Linqi shook his head, and there was an unreasonable doubt in his heart. Su Kai's questions and answers, attitude and performance these few times gave him a feeling of certainty.