Chapter 93

Ling Wei sat up after a while but the pain in her waist made her glare at the man beside her.

Long Yi Sheng just smiled fawningly, but when Ling Wei tried standing up, the glare became severe.

Ling Wei wants to bite the head off of the crazy man, her feet are shaking so badly that she can't stand up

"don't touch me!"

She seeth when he carried her to the bathroom.

"my sweetheart it was my fault okay? But this is not to be blamed alone on me! You looked ravishing and you know that I have been waiting for you for ages!"

Ling Wei because of shame and anger bites his shoulder, Long Yi Sheng relaxes his shoulder and just lets his dear wifey pour out all her anger.

After a while, Ling Wei stopped and still refused to communicate with him.

"My dear, are you still angry? My shoulder is really painful! But because it is your punishment so I accepted it wholeheartedly, i am sorry okay? It's your husband's fault"

Ling Wei sighed then looked at his pitiful look at ask

"May I see? Is it still painful?"

Long Yi Sheng smiles,

"my darling don't worry, after a while, it will be fine, go ahead and take a bath, I will check our breakfast"

He said then call Momo Sang to help his wife.

Her maids looked at each other after seeing their young miss's ravished body.

The blue and black marks are too conspicuous on her snowy white skin.

The crown prince did not pity his wife last night!

Even Ling Wei when she saw the marks on her body got her mood spiked up again!

The damnable man!

Then turned red seeing her maids are looking at her with weird expressions.

She coughed fakely to call their attention.

They all looked at her then continued helping her.

Long Yi Sheng looked at her innocently when again he received a glare.

But Ling Wei is already famished and has no energy to pay more attention to him and she is too shy to talk about it.

Long Yi Sheng is fawning over her for the whole meal.

Then it did not take long before Ling Wei served him her favorite dish.

Long Yi Sheng smiled brightly upon seeing this.

His lovely wife can't bear to stay mad at him.

After the meal, both of them changed into a more formal appearance before leaving.

"Weiwei don't be nervous! You already met the 3 most important people so no need to be this tense"

Long Yi Sheng comforted her, feeling her nervousness,

"b-but it is not the same anymore"

She said.

Long Yi Sheng understands her meaning.

"yes it is, so there is no reason to be nervous, they already accepted you since long time ago, and whether they like it or not, you are already my wife"

Then he comes closer and whispers

"and we already did what should husband and wife do"

He looked at her meaningfully making Ling Wei blush

"We are talking serious business here! why are you bringing out this kind of thing? Have you not had any shame?"

Long Yi Sheng laughed while looking at his dear wife, he wanted to rain her kisses but the location was not appropriate so he removed the thought.

"There is nothing to be ashamed of! It is the truth you know?"

Ling Wei walked hurriedly rode the sedan prepared for her and left him.

Long Yi Sheng laughed in a good mood.

His wife is really cute.

Ling Wei's tension surprisingly disappeared after Long Yi Sheng's teasing so when the serving tea ceremony came, she did it without a hitch.

She meets the other princes and two princesses and their partners, the two grand dukes and their wives.

The first prince and his wife don't have a good attitude towards her.

Them serving her a nobody a tea is a disgraced but, although they are younger but, Long Yi Sheng is the crown prince.

In ranking, Ling Wei is still higher so even if it is against their will, they cannot do anything.

The other princes are relatively calm, they welcomed her 'warmly' and she thanked them 'wholeheartedly'.

She has been a merchant since young, she already meets a lot of people so she is not an ignorant person who doesn't know how to read people.

But the most problematic one is the youngest princess.

She is not hiding her animosity towards her, but as long as she does not cross the line, Ling Wei won't pay her attention.

But Long Yi Sheng is different

"glare again and I will gauge your eyes out"

He said coldly making the whole room fall into silence then he continued

"Jia Ji knows your place! You don't have any ounce of right to glare and look down at my wife"

Long Jia Ji was startled

"what did I do?"

"Don't play dumb on me! You are obviously flaunting your animosity to my wife! Remember, you are no longer a princess but rather an official's wife, whenever you see my wife you have to bow down and greet her, whether you like it or not"

Long Jia Ji turned pale and red but Long Yi Sheng was not yet done

"I won't tolerate any slightest disrespect towards my wife, remember that"

He adds, not only for Long Jia Ji but for everyone inside the room as well.

"Now, now Yi Sheng, just let your sister apologize okay?"

"I did nothing wrong! Why should I apologize?"

Long Jia Ji exclaim

"Aunt, the princess is right, she did nothing wrong, in her opinion, but the elders should always correct the wrongdoings of the youngster right?"

Long Yi Sheng looks at his wife, and finally smile

"yeah, children must be educated properly or they will grow up diverge, right Father Emperor?"

What apologize? It's useless you know?

All of them understand what Ling Wei means.

An apology is not enough! Punishment will be necessary, so everyone will know that you cannot just bully Ling Wei and remain unscathed.

Long Chuan sighed, he could not ignore this issue.

He needs to set an example so everyone will learn.