Chapter 85

Finally, busy days are over!
I am so sorry for the very long delay, I will try to publish as many chapters as I can today.

That same night, the same uninvited guest came into Ling Wei's room.

"What do you think you are doing?"

Ling Wei whisper-yelled at Long Yi Sheng seeing him enter from the window

"I will be returning to the capital soon, Weiweiare you ready?"

He asked lowly his voice deeper.

"r-ready for what?"

She asked while blushing

"once I return to the capital, Father Emperor will soon write a decree of our engagement, and after that, the whole country will know that you belong to me, and after that, the wedding will come, you will become my wife, Long Yi Sheng's wife"

He said smilingly while getting nearer and nearer to Ling Wei.

Ling Wei's face became red, she wanted to argue with him but she didn't  know what to say, everything he was saying was the truth but

"why do I have to be ready and prepared for that?"

Long Yi Sheng chuckled then touched her face lightly

"Are you sure? Remember these words okay? When the time comes you will know then what am I saying"

Ling Wei wanted to take another step back but she was already trapped between him and the wall.

Long Yi Sheng's face enlarged, when he was only an inch away her eyes widened, and asked in a panic

"w-what do you want to do?"

Long Yi Sheng's eyes darken, he can smell her sweet scent, he badly wanted to have a taste

"for now though I want but I cannot, but when the time comes, no one can stop me, even you begging me won't  stop me"

Ling Wei swallowed subconsciously, she didn't have any slightest idea of what he was talking about but looking at his dangerous appearance her heart beats rapidly

"y-you will hurt me?"

Long Yi Sheng paused then chuckle

"silly Weiwei, I won't hurt you on purpose but, I heard that the first time will be painful"

Ling Wei finally understand

"Y-you hooligan!"

Long Yi Sheng wanted to bite the ripe red fruit in front of him but, the time was not yet.

He touches her hot face and smiles meaningfully

"little darling, I can't show my hooliganism for now but, we will come there sooner"

Ling Wei blushed more, Long Yi Sheng was getting hotter so he finally stepped back

"I really want to marry you sooner but, it is okay to wait a bit more, I have been waiting for you for years now, what is a few months to compare with years?"

After stepping two steps back he reached out and held her hand and said

"I will finish my remaining work so when the day I marry you, I will have a lot of time accompanying you, see you at the wedding my wife"

He said and squeezed her hand gently before leaving.

Ling Wei touched her hot face and pursed her lips while remembering his words she blushed hard again

"That hooligan!"

She murmured and lay on her bed but unlike the first time, the uninvited guest came, this time she slept peacefully with a sweet smile on her cherry lips.

Long Yi Sheng bid farewell first to the Ling family before leaving, he already expected that Ling Wei wouldn't be present.

It is good that he already said goodbye to her last night.

After Long Yi Sheng left, their daily lives returned to typical days.

But after 5 days, the whole country was surprised by the announcement of the engagement of the crown prince Long Yi Sheng and his partner is Ling Wei! A person who came from a humble background!

But the most shocked is the villagers when the palace carriage entered their small village, the people were surprised and nervous, they followed the carriage and saw that it stopped at Ling's house.

After they all came out the eunuch loudly said

"kneel to receive the emperor's decree!"

All of them knelt down only then did the eunuch read out loud the decree

"The young Miss of the Ling family, Miss Ling Wei's gracefulness, intelligence, and kindness have captured the Crown Prince's heart.

And by the approval of the emperor, the Crown prince, the 5th prince of the country, Prince Long Yi Sheng is now officially engaged to the young Miss of the Ling family"

After reading the decree they all stood up and Ling Wei accepted the decree while Ding Cui and Cheng Waner politely invited the eunuch in and he happily complied.

The guards who escorted the eunuch distributed sweets to the villagers by the order of the crown prince.

Lu Nini, Fu Si, and Ping Mu are all equally confused, but not only them but even the whole village are!

They thought that Ling Wei would certainly marry Qin Huanzheng! But why did she so suddenly become engaged to the crown prince?

Although confused but nobody says anything, they don't want to cause trouble for Ling Wei.

After distributing the sweets, one of the guards cleared his throat and said loudly

"Qin Yuanzheng and the Crown Prince is one! The crown prince hid his real identity when he first came here to follow the emperor's order, so the crown prince personally asked me to explain this on his behalf"

They have to clear this issue now, they don't know what will happen but what if one of them has a long tongue and starts spouting nonsense about the future crown princess having an affair with someone else besides the crown prince?

The villagers were shocked, even more, the best friends!

"is it true?"

Lu Nini asked her husband while pinching the side of his waist.

Xiong Tian relaxed his muscles so his dear wife wouldn't get hurt while pinching him and explain

"it is true, I just don't dare to tell you because I don't have a right to disclose his identity and besides I could have put you in danger so I remain silent, wifey don't get mad okay?"

He begged, so Lu Nini finally stopped 'torturing' her husband.

She understands, Qin Yuanzheng, or rather Long Yi Sheng's identity is not just the 5th prince but the crown prince!

A normal prince alone already has a lot of enemies, what more a crown prince?

Any hiding enemy will show up once they hear about the hidden identity of the crown prince posing as some random nobleman.