Chapter 65

"Nini don't say that okay? Let me fix this okay? If you don't want them then I won't let them show in front of us okay?"

The bitch mother-daughter eyes widen

"you white-eyed wolf! We took good care of your parents for how many years! How dare you"

"what my son had given you is already enough! All those years, almost everything we have was given to you! How dare you say that he is the white-eyed wolf?"

Father Xiong finally voiced out

"Brother-in-law you!"

"enough! My daughter-in-law is more important"

Mother Xiong also said.

"Nini's family, I am truly sorry about this, I did not think about what would be the outcome when I brought them here, Weiwei don't be angry anymore okay?"

Lu Wei finally calmed down

"I am also sorry for my behavior, but please understand that Nini is our family, we cannot allow her to back down, because once she does that, these leech people will just definitely dry her out!"

"Weiwei is right, Nini is too kind! Once you return on your duty, with this kind of people around, she will just cry silently and she won't even say anything afraid of worrying you"

Lu Nini's mother solemnly said she knew her daughter too well

"madam please don't misunderstand, you are also too kind so your family and my Nini are perfect prey for people like them"

Lu Nini's mom added.

"sorry Nini, I did not think about it, I caused you heartache, forgive me okay? I swear it won't happen again, I just want to share my happiness with everyone so I agreed without thinking, Nini forgive me okay?"

Ling Wei is finally relieved seeing Xiong Tian being sincere in his apology, forget it, this man is a blockhead he only sees Lu Nini so he doesn't understand these schemes against him, but she hopes that this lesson will be remembered well by him.

"Are you sure that it is okay? They are still your relatives and they took care of your parents"

"Nini don't worry about it! It should be time to cut the contact with them, it is not the same anymore"

Xiong Tian's father said firmly that agreed by his wife and son,

Lu Nini still felt bad about it but Ling Wei comforted her

"Nini they already received more than enough, they don't owe anything to them, and besides you will be there to take care of your future parents in law so no need to worry"

"Weiwei!"

Lu Nini said blushingly which made all of them finally laugh.

When Xiong Tian's maternal aunt and cousin are kicked out, someone is already waiting for them outside.

"we meant no harm, my master just wanted to help you"

The person said while leading the two of them to a plain carriage.

"do you want revenge?"

The man said when they entered the carriage.

The mother and daughter saw nothing because the person was wearing a bamboo hat hiding his face

"w-what revenge?"

The mother bitch ask

"revenge to the person who humiliated you?"

The mother and daughter look at each other and remember the incident earlier and grit their teeth.

Although they don't know how this person learned about the incident earlier but as long as they can take their revenge then who cares?

So they nodded without any hesitation, the man just nodded as well and ordered the carriage to leave.

They were dropped to a small house in the middle of the city and said

"you will stay here for a while, and tomorrow you will know what to do"

The mother-and-daughter duo glanced at the big house and nodded.

When the carriage left, the duo entered the house excitedly.

Although the house was small, but it was clean and luxurious.

They entered the kitchen and laughed after seeing lots of ingredients.

There is meat, chicken, eggs and expensive different kinds of fruit!

They pick for each and without a care bit it.

"Mother this is delicious! What kind of fruit is this?"

The mother ate everything with relish before answering

"I also don't know! Anyway no need to care about that, as long as it's free"

Then start eating something else.

When they are finally feeling satisfied, they sit down comfortably, acting like they are the house owner.

"I wonder who is the owner of this place"

The mother waved her hand before answering

"Who cares! As long as we do our job well, we can take revenge while eating delicious food and staying in this house! Isn't that good?"

The daughter's eyes lit up

"That is right! Our revenge being implemented while living leisurely"

She paused and said

"But we still have to do it perfectly! What if we will be rewarded if we succeed"

The old woman clapped her hands

"That is right! We will surely be rewarded once we ruin that little bi***'s name! Daughter, you are smart! Worthy being my daughter!"

The daughter smiled proudly

"Don't worry Mother, this is easy, we will surely succeed, do you think how much silver we will earn?"

Then both of them start talking about what they will do with the reward and how they will spend it.

The hidden guard listens with disdain.

These villagers are truly brainless and vulgar.

The mother-and-daughter duo cooked everything inside the kitchen and did not care even if the food went bad.

After feasting, they slept contentedly while dreaming about the reward.