Chapter 92

After more than 1 hour inside the carriage, they finally stopped.

Ling Wei was helped down the carriage, The guest gasped and started whispering

"the wedding gown! The wedding gown"

One of the noble ladies said

"I have never seen a gown this beautiful"

"the phoenix looks alive"

"and the way it was made like she was hugged by it was incredible!"

"how about the crown prince's?"

"yeah! The  way the dragon coiled around him was like hugging him as well!"

"is it just coincident or not?"

When Ling Wei heard it, she finally noticed.

The man really dare to copy her design!

Long Yi Sheng who also heard everything just smiled proudly.

They are a couple of match made in heaven!

After the bowing ceremony, Ling Wei felt that her neck was about to break.

Because the emperor, empress, and empress dowager attended the ceremony so they had to kneel and bow a few more times.

When Ling Wei was led to their wedding chamber, she thought it was finally over but she forgot that there was still a ceremony inside the room.

exchanging the cup of wine, and the in-laws teasing and all.

She felt that her energy for the whole year was exhausted for this occasion.

"rest for a while"

Long Yi Sheng whispered before going out bringing all the visitors inside the room along with him to join the wedding banquet.

Long Yi Sheng accepted all the wine and toast to every visitor.

He already drunk a lot but the wine seemed to be just water to him.

Long Yi Sheng looked at the sun almost setting and the drunk visitors then he sneakily left the banquet hall and went to his wife.

More than 3 hours of drinking and toasting should be enough right?

The eunuch saw him coming and was about to announce his arrival but he made a quiet gesture.

He looked at his wife with pity when he saw her sitting on the bed obviously sleeping.

"Prepare a bath for the crown princess and tell the kitchen to prepare a hot meal"

Then he woke her up gently, Ling Wei woke up and asked

"the banquet is over?"

Seeing Long Yi Sheng, he smiled lifted the red veil signaling the ceremony was finally over.

Long Yi Sheng gasps

"My wife is really beautiful"

Ling Wei giggles

"thanks to makeup and powder you know?"

Long Yi Sheng shook his head

"My wife is truly a beauty"

He said while helping her with her Phoenix coronet.

"don't fawn on me! Thank goodness! My head is finally light! I thought my neck would break"

Ling Wei sighed in relief after taking off the heavy burden.

"go ahead and take a bath first, the meal will be ready soon"

The Pauper PrincessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara